XP CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WildGhostryder

Well is not fun when you reach the XP cap i did it today soo i leave the game but cmon i starter to play at lvl 61 to 66 and i got caped in 1 day. now what if i reach lvl 70? i will drop the game to the trash and play other games and give the thanks to 343 for take that long to release the other specializations.

• Like 1

I also have to agree with the cap for I do my house work in the morning taking care of my son and ect. Then I get on after doing my morning work and get on with a couple of good friends of mine and we begin the games. We play all the map variants to spartan ops to basic wars, now we play till lunch time get off same for dinner get off then back on and all of a sudden we can't get anymore exp and we are so close to leveling up and getting our ranks up. Which the class you get is awesome and wonderful all at the same time. I know this is a way to catch people modding there systems and also the points go up 75000 till you can't play anymore, but I honestly think with our time and effort we put into the game we should be able to play the game to our hearts content, and not only that be able to keep what we earn. To have the points that can have us go up in ranks and to be able to play. I am noy here to bash to be honest just want my time and exp to be counted. Its like going gto work to get overtime but not your money that you earned yknow. Please fix and I won't get rid of my copy for that the legend lives on, just try to make it to were there isn't any or there is more like a new number to go by. Please and thank. Have a wonderful evening 343. One fan that isn't going to hate but ask for a change if you well ^_^

It is unfair the we all have to go through another halo game that has a xp cap. I mean Call of duty doesnt have a level cap and they get FREE double xp weekends. Its no wonder why people are starting to protest against halo and not playing it. We are the ones who go out ant buy the game for $65 after taxes and should get a game that has not xp caps or level caps, so what if another gamer is a massive level. other gamers will get their eventually. Call of duty Black Ops 2 had a guy from Australia to breaks a gaming marathon with 135 hours. LOL, well on Halo 4 you'll get xp capped and there is no way possible that any Halo game will ever have a record for how many hours it has been played by one person in a time frame all because they keep having stupid xp caps or level caps. no body wants to play a game if they only have a small to medium time frame and it all depends on the xp cap or level cap, cause xp resets every 24 hours. So if 343i wants to see improvement in seeing people on halo 4 remove the xp cap and level cap. Oh ya also fix the glitches in the games. There are a couple spots that if the spartan can get it and cant get hurt, it makes the game less fun. its time for patches for Halo 4. also fix the server, tired of laggy people. just about ready to say done with halo and go to call of duty for good.

Same im a rank 49 and only 9150exp till 50, i think they need to get rid of it we already pay 60-100 a year just to play on xbox live then go and buy a game for 60 and not be able to play it to its fullest extent? bungie should have stayed because 343 is messing it up bad. i told msome people about the cap and now they're not even going to get halo 4 now i might just trade mine in and get COD black ops 2 and play zombies. bottom line cap is dumb and they'll lose a lot of money if they dont fix it soon.

More exclamation points = much better thread title.

Also, it evens the playing field for people who work and can't play all day.

I can almost bet that the cap wil be gone in later months.

Also... who cares about the experience? Your stats and skill still improve, and lets be honest, the game is fun. Just enjoy it!