Halo Custom Edition

Kurt S-501

I don't know about you guys, but I had an awesome time playing Custom Edition for Halo: CE and I would love to see it back. It could be a DLC or come with the game if you preordered, or just come with the game. 343i, put it in please!

I want to know what you guys think.

Yes, or No?

I don't know about you guys, but I had an awesome time playing Custom Edition for Halo: CE and I would love to see it back. It could be a DLC or come with the game if you preordered, or just come with the game. 343i, put it in please!

I want to know what you guys think.

Yes, or No?

yer i recon' it would be great!

The Halo Custom Edition Game was created as a way to introduce a new features to Halo PC. The most important of which is the ability to play user created content.

Along with The Halo Custom Edition Game were a set of tools, tutorials and source art which is called the Halo Editing Kit. The package allowed us to create our own custom content Halo

The Halo Custom Edition Game was created as a way to introduce a new features to Halo PC. The most important of which is the ability to play user created content.

Along with The Halo Custom Edition Game were a set of tools, tutorials and source art which is called the Halo Editing Kit. The package allowed us to create our own custom content Halo

Halomaps.org

most trusted custom content site...

You wouldnt be able to create your own games, remember, we dont have a mouse.

They don't have to have the Halo Editor, just the custom edition flying around with a buddy dropping nukes for no reason. If there was a Halo Editor for PC that could transfer the content to xbox, that would be cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...