Clan Openings Soon - Halo 4..[Read Below] [Nova Clan]

I will be opening my co-owned Clan up to the public soon.. We are called NOVA and we have a really good combat record..

CLOSED FOR NOW.. WILL RE-OPEN SOON.. ANY MESSAGES AFTER THIS WILL MOST LIKELY BE IGNORED.

**OPENING IN A MATTER OF DAYS.. FOLLOW THIS TOPIC OR ADD ME AS A FRIEND ON THE FORUMS TO STAY UPDATED WITH MY CLAN AND ITS PUBLIC RELEASE.. THANKS**

STATS/Back Story:

We come from Halo: Reach.. In Halo:Reach we went by NOBLE, but now its NOVA.. (if you want a explanation message me)..

In Halo: Reach we are undefeated to this day. We never lost a clan battle and we always won Slayer Matches in Matchmaking.. We were always a closed clan, but now that Halo 4 is out, we decided to try something new..

JOINING:

If you want to join NOVA you must be tested by me or one of my fellow clan owners. You must be on XBOX LIVE almost daily and you must be ready to be called in if we need you in a clan battle.. (Dont worry, the test is really Easy!!).. The chance of you getting in the clan is about 85-90%. But still that doesnt mean you will be guaranteed a spot..

So if you are good at Halo 4 and you wish to join a MLG clan, message me privately, reply below with your gamertag, or send me a message on Xbox.

GAMERTAG: xExplicitR4zor

• Like 1

My gamertag is Forerunner1137 and i specialize with mid range weapons like the DMR,Carbine,Battlerifle.My Specialty is Sniper rifles,although i don't really use the Forerunner sniper beacuse of its lazer i am extremly great with a human sniper.But if i m able to join it will not matter what you assign me with human or Forerunner i do prime with both.