No master chief armor on legendary?

StingLikeABee

I beat the whole thing solo legendary, didn't get the armor. I looked at my achievements and it said I beat every level. Went to my commendations and it said I never beat the level Requiem, so I just went back and did it. So check your commendations, that will tell you if you really have them all.

• 2 months later...

So i would love to help out any fellow Halo 4 fans who had this "Completed the campaign, but no armor or visor!"

Well, on any halo 4 menu press the start button, then go up to the "career" section, and over to "commendations."

Then head over to the "player" commendations then Campaign & Viola! Find out which levels the game didn't register as complete and go back and complete the **** outta that mofo!

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like an awful glitch. Legendary is a pain in my rear to play and I completed all levels on Legendary (Xbox live achievements say so) but the game doesn't recognize it? And I was logged in? Shady...

Check your service record see if it says 8/8 completed it may not have registered one of the levels

It says 8/8, but not on Legendary. I beat the game on Normal first and then went back and played it on Legendary...gave me the achievement on XBox Live but in game it still says I haven't beaten four campaign chapters on Legendary solo. I'll probably just get the advice that I have to go back and re-play the chapters, but damn...

As stated before, 343 has a stupid system of armour being checked by commendations. Commendations can only be earned while connected to LIVe, silver or Gold. It is not dependent on achievements this time....

Stupid system, but glad I was connected to LIVE when I did it.

I haven't unlocked the Mark VI armor or visor either, but I have done 5 of the missions offline, I really don't want to redo them again as it took me absolutely ages to complete. If there is a way 343 can change the system it would be great, it's just not fair on the people who don't know you have to be online :/ Oh well, still got a butt tone of gamer score!