Spartans are like onions (Spoilers)

Stu117

They have layers! I see alot of chief is human comments, and while he is human he's a spartan. I did not think they made him too emotional in the game, aside from the end with cortana we was still pretty much chief with more lines. I'm just hoping they peel back one layer of his humanity at a time and don't drop us right into emotional wreck: the chief version. I'm confused by the ending where chief gets his armor taken off, Yes it very well could be for practical purposes but on the other hand 343 could be using this as a tool to imply chief's goin down a bad road at 100 miles per hour. Im not sure how 343 uses these kind of story telling devices yet.

What do you think do want more emotional chief? maybe a breakdown and get back up? Or do you want it to be a slow process showing emotional hardships in the extreme situations and how he overcomes these?

At the end when he had his armor takin off, it was only so he could rest. After all he's had it on for more than 4 years straight. I don't think he's done being a spartan, if that's what you meant?

I meant im not sure either way i doubt he'll stop being a spartan tho