First thoughts on Halo CEA

Dominator

First thoughts on Halo CEA  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What did you feel when you first heard about a "remake" for Halo: Combat Evolved?

• OMGOMGOMG!
    • This is gay, not buying
    • IDK
  2. 2. Will you be buying it day one?

I first heard from "Joystiq" that there was a possible Halo remastered coming out for the anniversary of halo. I was just crossing my fingers at E3. and dude when i saw it on my TV i literaly fell out of my chair and started to say HELL YEAH! haha. i cant wait HBU?

REPLY BELOW!

Thank you for reading and voting.

• Like 1

it was pretty meh when i first head about it, since i was playing it anyway, it didn't really bother me 2 hard.

and again, for them reasons, i won't buy it till the halo 4 beta is near (preusuming there is one)

oh well. thats fine. i just cangt wait

Can't wait. I sorta missed the first halo because I was 4 when it first came out. I still played it (and got a few kills). I can't wait for this. I have only played like 3 missions so this will be a new experience for me.

sucks you missed out

When CE launched Bungie had no idea that they had just created an earth shattering franchise. Out of respect for Bungie and the original Title that gave it to us all, 343 is doing a great service to the community and for fanboys around the world by remastering the game and keeping the gameplay identical to the first.

I can not wait till 11/15!

I first heard from "Joystiq" that there was a possible Halo remastered coming out for the anniversary of halo. I was just crossing my fingers at E3. and dude when i saw it on my TV i literaly fell out of my chair and started to say HELL YEAH! haha. i cant wait HBU?

REPLY BELOW!

lol when I heard about on a random forum I was like wtf? Ten come E3 I saw it on ma xbox then I was like ok wasn't expecting that but whatever, then i saw Damnation (my favourite level) I was like cool then I saw on OXM that forge would be in it and I was like, getting better and then there was Silent Cartographer and I was like, I am so getting this on day one (or maybe day -1) Preordering FTW

REPLY BELOW!

I had to change my pants. Twice.

Once for the announcement, and a second time after watching the trailer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was stoke then lost a lot of interest when i found out it wasn't ce multiplayer in full

Go play Halo PC if you want the Halo 1 multiplayer. There are plenty of people playing it. They didn't have time to, and couldn't really bring the CE multiplayer back. They also didn't want to split the community up by doing so. The campaign is the focus on the remake. I find it kind of sad that you lost interest just because it won't feature the multiplayer. The campaign is great, even to this day.

• 2 weeks later...