do you like the game? or hate it?

Dominator

Ok so I have been a halo fan since literal day one and many people i know think HW is dumb, i think not. i find it to be a really fun game and that if they made a 2nd i would buy it day one no thoughts needed.....do you think so?

REPLY BELOW!

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Ok so I have been a halo fan since literal day one and many people i know think HW is dumb, i think not. i find it to be a really fun game and that if they made a 2nd i would buy it day one no thoughts needed.....do you think so?

REPLY BELOW!

Thanks for reading!

I WOULD BUY HALOWARS 2 ASWELL... Though the title may not be Halowars 2.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To be honest, I liked the story and cut seens much better than the game itself. But yes I would buy it if they made a second one mainly because I have to own everything that says Halo on in.

I would buy a Halo Wars 2. i think for an RTS it was very different. The battles were on a smaller scale and the games were much faster paced. i think if they increased the scale of the battles and bases, and enlarged the maps so the game would last longer, more people would buy it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...