Assassin's Creed 3 - Brutal Kills + Montage

Robius5991

Hey guys,

Just thought that I'd start a thread to ask any of my fellow Assassin's Creed fans what they thought of the kills in Ubisoft's newest AC game. I personnaly love the fluidity of it all, since I think the dual-wielding really makes everything flow better, along with the slo-mo deflect system. Anyways, I was so pleased with it all that I ended up make a montage of my favourite double kills (since they always close up when you achieve them). Please leave your opinions on the kills in general, in the comment section of this thread.

Here's the montage I made for AC3 Kills (Be sure to watch in 720p), it's the first montage I've ever made, so feedback is greatly appreciated. Also, if you liked what you saw, please give the video a like and check out my channel- sub if ya really like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCTmJ-OtvI&feature=plcp

I'm currently working on some Halo 4 Forge projects, along with some montage ideas, so I'll be sure to come back to the forum once they are done and share them with you all. Thanks for your time!