Halo 4 Legendary Campaign Commendations Bug

Hey there,

There seems to be a huge issue with the game currently, specifically that if you lose connection to Xbox Live at any point during a Legendary campaign run, you will not get the commendation for the campaign mission you were in. This has been reported many times I'm sure, as well as I have had friends who have encountered it. Unfortunately, it has also negatively affected me.

I am not great at Halo, but I had managed to scrap and claw my way through part of the Legendary campaign so far. Unfortunately, because I play with my notifications turned off, I did not receive the "You have lost connection to Xbox Live", and as so I had completed two stages(Forerunner and Infinity), through much effort and perseverance only to release after the fact that those completions had not been recorded.

I would very much appreciate a correction on my profile that I have completed these stages, as well as hopefully a fix for this issue the next time there is a patch pushed live.

Thanks.

• Like 4

Hey, I am having the same problem. Finished it on Legendary the day it came out, but I was offline for part of it. Got the achievment, I didnt get the armour though. Would like the information to update to my service profile, just for bragging rights if anything. Would be good to see this fixed!

• Like 1

I have had the same problem, just finished the 6th campaign mission on legendary after 1-2 hours of gameplay, and after reaching the end i noticed the commendation didnt pop up. I checked and i havent received it. This is extremely frustrating as i reallly do not want to play through it again but i REALLY want the armour, please fix it 343

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I got the exact same thing its so annoying i cant belive it. I completed the campaign on legendary solo got the achivemnts then just as i was going to equip my shiny new armour nothing... no commendations no armour only achievements please get it fixed 343 i only did legendary for chiefs armour and the commendations for my career.

• Like 1

Having the same issue. I didn't even know you got anything other than an acheivement for Legendary until I saw the Mark VI armor in Slayer. Didn't know there was an issue until I looked up how to get it and realized it was something I had already done. It eventually led me here. Checked my commendations, it says I've only completed Requiem on legendary. Not cool.

• Like 1

I also have this problem and I find it rather annoying that not a single admin has said anything in regards to this problem. Not only is it upsetting for someone like me to put in the effort to complete the campaign on legendary solo, not get the commendations for it, and not get the armor for it, but to come on here looking for help and to see many people with the same problem as me being left in the dust just as i am, it's very unprofessional not to have active admins in all areas of the forums and game. Especially when it revolves around an issue so important to the satisfaction of your customers. Not only am I upset at the game I'm becoming impatient with the staff, regardless of your priorities the satisfaction of your customers/community ALWAYS comes first and as you can see here on this forum I'm not the only one looking for an answer to this.

• Like 2

To EVERYBODY in this thread:

This is not the official 343 Industires site, therefore we cannot help you with the problems you are having. All we can do is give you advice. If you are looking for a response from 343 Industires, head on over to Halo Waypoint (halo.xbox.com), that is the official site for all things related to 343 Industires and Halo.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...