Episode of a Legend - Not Complete??

supernat94

Hey just wondering if someone (hopefully from 343) could help me with my problem.

I have completed every spartan ops mission solo on legendary difficulty to get the challege 'Episode of a Legend' and it's still saying that i haven't completed it and that I dont have that extra 3000 points from it.

Just a little fustrating seen as I'm trying my best to 100% every challenge I get set, loving Halo 4 so far and I agree that 343 couldn't have done a better job.

I have the same problem, when I check that challenge it says -1 invalid ????????? in the description.

"Complete all missions in chapter ID-1 is invalid. On legendary difficulty". Thats exactly what it says when i check my challenge on waypoint.

What the hell does this mean????????? "chapter ID-1 is invalid."

I'm losing connection in non-onlines sessions for some reason now. I thought it effected my solo spartan mission,but I see now alot of people are having this problem with stat tracking. The game hasn't acknowledge any of my Legandary Spartan missions 5of 5,or the Thunder Strike challenged I just completed.It's scary seeing how I'm playing the campaign on Legendary.

same here - just wondering...did you guys NOT have the Core challenge complete also? I'm thinking that maybe since I didn't do the Core level on Legendary first the system freaked out when two challenges were unlocked simultaneously and that's why I only received credit for Core and not for Episode of Legend. Shouldn't be that way, of course, but maybe that's what happened.

I did the core challenge and thunderstruck first, and they both show completed. Now when I was checking my stats on halo waypoint it also shows that I completed all of them on Legendary Solo. But it only shows 2/5 for co op. Maybe we have to complete all the missions on co op for it to work, even though they are not legendary. Another thing I don't like is that you can't just click on the challenge and go to it like in reach. Also you can't pick the level to play on co op.