Status Not Joinable Fix?

RvInfinite

Problem: My NAT says it's open, but I cannot invite other people to my Live or Halo party.

I've searched for the term status not joinable and found only the official complaint thread. I've heard that you can change your router's settings to fix that though. Any word on how I can do that? Anyone that has done so? If there's a way to be proactive in my Halo experience instead of complaining about it.

Thanks!

Why War Games? This issue extends beyond War Games. I tried for Forge and Theatre mode as well and couldn't invite anyone. I'm imagining it has to do with my connection, but again, the NAT says open and I'm not sure what it boils down to. I know folks say the issue will be resolved, but one of my friends messed around with his router settings and got it to change.

Any proactive solutions out there?

343 has taken 5 hours of my life this week without me playing a single moment of the game. first in trying to play split screen with friends in my house who do not have live accounts, you try to sign them in as guest and an error comes up saying that they do not have a valid live account. and second trying to play online with my brother when we both have NOT joinable locks on are accounts. We did the research opened up are NAT 3074 and other ports, became experts on are modems and still could not play online together. halo 4 is not a multiplayer game in any way i am able to make work. i play games on a console so i can stick a disk in and play, not spend hours in menus fixing settings. i trust the halo brand because it has always worked. no more. 343 you really bit the dirt on this one, fix it make it easy and simple to use get me out of the menu's and into your game, which i here is great, to bad i can't enjoy it with anyone else.

• Like 3

• 5 years later...

My profile says that I am not joinable. All I want go do is play with my brother without Xbox live on the same Xbox 360. Is it too much to ask to be able to play halo 4 with 2 people, 2 controllers (synced to the same Xbox), and play a game mode with the 2nd person??

• 5 months later...