Halo 4 custom game community/clan

I don't Forge much but I love checkin out people's custom game types and maps. Always down for just messing around on Big Team or Slayer. I don't play on a regular sched but I'm on holidays now so you'll probably be catching me in the early morning or late evenings. Add me up :) OMGLOLZROFL

Also if anyone managed to get a hold of HeyBrian007's Boogeyman gametype before he took it down.. I'd really like to play that

I would really like to play Custom matches, I have seen stacks of awesome games modes and maps, but never had the priveledge :).

I also really want to get into forgeing my own maps and modes but im a noob at that, is it possible to forge MP? I would be down for some map making :D

GT is dpad395

Peace :D

I will do this. My gamertag is icycoolx. I make Slayer, CTF, MLG, and I am going to try to make more BTB maps. I do forge alot even more than matchmaking. I think I could even give you set dates for when I start to work on maps and such. However, I probably won't be able to accurately tell you when a forge map will be finished.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...