Halo 4 rumor photos and info!

These same pictures are in the Halo Wars thread I think.... or maybe the Halo 4 or CEA thread.

There is no way any UNSC vehicles will be in H$ because the UNSC has no idea where MC is. Unless its on the ship he is currently on its not in the game. At least that better be the case.

the return of the sparrow? this maybe a silly question but was the sparrow in any of the previous halo games be cause i dont recall,,thanks in advance

The Sparrow is short for sparrowhawk, they shortened it down to Hawk. Because it sounded cooler, It is armed with a spartan laser as the main gun.

It in Halowars.

These same pictures are in the Halo Wars thread I think.... or maybe the Halo 4 or CEA thread.

There is no way any UNSC vehicles will be in H$ because the UNSC has no idea where MC is. Unless its on the ship he is currently on its not in the game. At least that better be the case.

What if there was a crashed UNSC ship there?

What if Gray team was there?

I think I've made my point.

Cool. Anyways I think MC is going to get the majority of his weapons including a H4 Warthog off the ship he is currently on. With the new concept art that was released I looks like the new enemy very well could be precursers. They like forerunners were super advanced technologically. MC will probably use their own weapons against whoever he fights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for posting this john, and i noticed that the sparrow is the hawk from halo wars,

Thus the name Sparrow hawk if you listen to the campaign anders, and the other characters call it this. Sometime when you purchase on and it flies out of the base it will even say sparrow hawk inbound..........