•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (10 December 2019 - 07:06 PM) Welcome to the forums, Penguin Space! :welcome: View Penguin Space's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Blast from the past
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Wow yeah
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:37 AM) Anyone remember the 343i community yearbook? Yea, I dont want to either smh
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) Shoutboxington
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) How are things in Shoutland
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) Hola hombres
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) @KhevaKins I sure did, im not rushing to rebuy a game ive been playing for eight years though
@  343iBot : (09 December 2019 - 04:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, EdwardVal! :welcome: View EdwardVal's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 December 2019 - 08:34 AM) Welcome to the forums, Mikaelaerop! :welcome: View Mikaelaerop's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 December 2019 - 05:05 PM) Welcome to the forums, MichaelAleva! :welcome: View MichaelAleva's Profile
@  KhevaKins : (07 December 2019 - 09:01 AM) Did you guys know Reach came out on PC?
@  343iBot : (06 December 2019 - 07:26 PM) Welcome to the forums, Saber256! :welcome: View Saber256's Profile
@  Tommy : (06 December 2019 - 04:41 PM) Here comes all the new accounts flowing in haha
@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race
@  Twinreaper : (04 December 2019 - 06:50 AM) hola amigos...welcome to the masta race lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (03 December 2019 - 09:26 PM) Rejoice!
@  Tony le Lava... : (03 December 2019 - 06:00 PM) The day I've been waiting for years has finally come :)

Photo

Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Information topic halo4 Topic

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#121 FuD Shadow 1

FuD Shadow 1

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:FuD SHADOW 1

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

Ok so guys having issues with campaign try this it worked for me.

Load Disk 1 to you storage device, and then try the game. It fixed my issue from the post above (didn't think I had any spoilers but apparently someone else did). I can now get past the objective that won't load properly/at all and prevents me from completing level 5. Looks like it is an issue trying to play direct from the disk.

#122 gamecocksc17

gamecocksc17

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:RecksTaker83

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

so once again. does the game freeze when you die for a second or two for anybody else? is this normal or what?

#123 Hᴜᴍᴘsᴛʏʟᴇs

Hᴜᴍᴘsᴛʏʟᴇs

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 593 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:humpstyles

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

I killed a guy, died, insta respawned, killed a guy and it counted it as a double kill. That definitely should not happen lol.

Interesting...especially since the multi-kill limit is now 4.5 seconds between kills instead of 4.

cooler than a polar bear's toes.

#124 WAITFORTHEDROP

WAITFORTHEDROP

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:WAITFORTHEDROP

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Like many others, I completed all missions on legendary in Spartan Ops but did not receive credit for the weekly challenge 'Episode of Legend'. 343 please make this right and and give me my earned 3000xp. This is the only glitch I've noticed so far, everything else has been great.

#125 robert5526

robert5526

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Mr IVIcNuggets

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

I need help, Me and my brother bought halo 4 legendary edition and he put in all the codes into his account. Now usually like every halo game i would also receive the in game items. AN example would be like the recon helmet for halo reach or sgt johnson in firefight for halo odst. But now i cant get anything my brother has? Why? We share the same xbox harddrive and everything. Is this something i need to call up xbox for?

#126 Mikethestone

Mikethestone

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:de11a bi11s

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

I haven't been able to connect to any games or friends on xbox live. I can join a party and talk to them, but nothing as far as the game goes. Today is my day off and my only chance to play until the weekend. I knew launch day would be rough, but is there any info on when everyone will be able to play?

#127 Baeztoberfest

Baeztoberfest

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 781 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Baeztoberfest
  • LocationFort Riley

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Well you are having actual issues with something (i.e. a bug). The reason I locked your thread and directed you here was because your thread would have been buried rather quickly, but at least here you can get some actual help by posting about your problem and checking for responses. Also, the stats on Waypoint aren't entirely done yet (or something) and will be fixed soon, so no worries. :)

Oh! Cool beans. B) I appreciate your help at any rate. It was fixed but it looks like halo waypoint is down too? So I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens.

#128 0utline

0utline

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:the0utlin3

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hey what's up with the coop campaign? me and my friends has major lag issues, and we have tried to change host and everything. regular matchmaking games works fine but the co-op is unplayable due to the lag... And co-oping the campaign was the main reason i bought the game -.-. PLEASE, give me an answer and if you are able, a solution.

#129 bradley b 123

bradley b 123

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Pr0 x SnIpEzZ x

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

hello , i got my free halo 4 armour the other day then it went, i sent a message to a different forum , they told me to wait a few days to get it back, so i did , i received it back , then it has gone again today?

#130 ResidualRose

ResidualRose

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:ResidualRose

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

I have an issue with the Spartan Op challenges. I've completed every mission in Episode 1 on Legendary, yet my "Episode of Legend" challenge is for some reason still not complete. I did get the "halo 4 servers are not responding" bug last night when I finished up "Core", but having beaten that twice since on Legendary again has not fixed the possible issue either.

The episode screen does list each mission as having been completed on Legendary as well, yet the challenge apparently has yet to recieve the news of my awesome victory and has failed to showered me with the XP and accolades (or at least hold an old fashion Roman Triumph in my honour) that I deserve!

MWAHAHAHA-erm....ahem...
So if somone could look into this and tell me what's going on and how to fix it, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: Also, I have yet to get the download code for the Early Specialization Access...is that an issue or are those just arriving later?

#131 ignotusover0

ignotusover0

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:ignotusover0

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

I'm having the same problem with mission 5 ("Reclaimer"). There is no Covenant ship, a "green light," etc . My NPCs run to the top of the hill but there is nothing there.

-I've tried clearing the system cache to delete the Title Update: didn't help
-I reported the issue to the Waypoint Twitter account: https://twitter.com/HaloWaypoint
-Others have reported the issue here: http://forums.xbox.c...84/1931943.aspx

I have played the Campaign on Legendary for a couple hours. I have gotten to mission 5 and

Spoiler
I can't complete the campaign because of this!!!!!!! :mad: I have run this mission 4 times all end with the same result.

Also I completed mission 3 but didn't get the Achievment. I got it for missions 1,2 and 4.

#132 packerfan067

packerfan067

Grunt

• Members
  • 3 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:PackAttak67

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

everytime my game goes past the 343 loading screen it freezes, and if by some god willing way i do get it to work it freezes at the next 343 screen

SO FRUSTRATING!

every other game i have works fine

#133 Zalrohg

Zalrohg

Drone

• Members
  • 15 posts
Liked

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

the mantis in campaign doesnt do anything when i hold A,

Also when i got to the mission where you get into a pelican the pelican freezes and nothing works outside of moving the camera in game.

#134 Bikkit

Bikkit

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Bikkit

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

My halo 4 freezes constantly. I have to reboot my console when this happens. It happens in campaign, in multiplayer, and in the main menus. All my other games work fine. It's just Halo 4. I've exchanged it at gamestop twice now. 3 copies of Halo 4. I'm pretty sad about my 60 dollar paperweight.

I've also tried it installed, without being installed, cleared cashe, formatted hard drives, everything I can think of. I tried this with each copy, and on two different hard drives, and even without a hard drive once. Nothing works.

Except all my other games.

#135 BWING224

BWING224

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:BWING224

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

i'm not really sure what's going on every other one of my games work so it's not a disc or console issue but everytime i try to go to campaign it plays the prologue then will go blank after that, then return me to the main menu. then if i try to load it manually it says "some players may failed to load downloadable content" or something like that. this is extremely frustrating taking that i spent money on this and it is going to waste right now.

#136 Silentparasite

Silentparasite

Drone

• Members
  • 20 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Silentparasite

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hey guys, instead of posting your bugs / problems then slating the company for whatever reason, just post your Bugs / Problems that you are having and let 343 get to work.
Calling a company all the names under the sun ain't going to make things get done any quicker.
And tbh I bet most the problems that the guys ( like me ) reported in the first few pages are already fixed regarding the servers so just edit your posts to say what is fixed instead of making 4 or 5 more posts.

#137 ignotusover0

ignotusover0

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:ignotusover0

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

I haven't been able to verify this yet, but supposedly the Reclaimer missing ship glitch is caused by killing the second particle cannon too soon.

http://forums.xbox.c...46.aspx#1933746
http://www.reddit.co..._mission_5_bug/

I'm having the same problem with mission 5 ("Reclaimer"). There is no Covenant ship, a "green light," etc . My NPCs run to the top of the hill but there is nothing there.

-I've tried clearing the system cache to delete the Title Update: didn't help
-I reported the issue to the Waypoint Twitter account: https://twitter.com/HaloWaypoint
-Others have reported the issue here: http://forums.xbox.c...84/1931943.aspx

#138 LegendayQ

LegendayQ

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:CDB Legendary

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

I got the LE Halo 4.

I haven't seen any of my problems on the forum yet, but every time i level up, i unlock stuff like armor and emblems.
But when i check the emblems or armor pieces, they aren´t there.

I even unlock the same armor and emblems, each time i level up..

And on the day i received Halo 4, i put in all the codes. I checked the specializations etc. I had about 6 or 8.
If i look now, it´s only 2. I´m not level 50 yet, but where are the rest of my specializations??

#139 JackBeNimble

JackBeNimble

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:JackBeNimble

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

I can't plat single player campaign. Dowloaded disc 2. Trying to play single player. I get the error message "failed to load content player missing DLC"
This is brutal!!! 343 you've really dropped the ball on this one.

Why won't my brand new game work!?!

#140 TheUksRealMcCoy

TheUksRealMcCoy

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:TheUksRealMcCoy

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

bear in mind people 343 dont have the server structure that bungie had they are relatively new.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Information, topic, halo4, Topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users