•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (19 September 2019 - 06:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, SmokerNivw878! :welcome: View SmokerNivw878's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 September 2019 - 06:31 AM) Can't complain here, how're you going, Spartan?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 September 2019 - 02:03 PM) Hope everyone's been well.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 September 2019 - 02:03 PM) SB still seems dead unfortunately, and the spambots are still incoming it appears. XD
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 September 2019 - 02:02 PM) Hey fam <3
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 09:55 PM) Welcome to the forums, orovavoqo! :welcome: View orovavoqo's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (16 September 2019 - 02:47 PM) i miss bnuts
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 04:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, ekeukoiqivipo! :welcome: View ekeukoiqivipo's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 12:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, utenoyiyico! :welcome: View utenoyiyico's Profile
@  343iBot : (15 September 2019 - 11:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, ucipujzerol! :welcome: View ucipujzerol's Profile
@  Jack Of Harts : (14 September 2019 - 06:26 PM) @Mr Kittens and Gibberish Hopefully LMAO
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) Just you wait.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) @Jack Of Harts It'll happen.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) Well howdy folks.
@  Melody : (14 September 2019 - 11:23 AM) :/
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 September 2019 - 07:41 PM) :((
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:55 PM) I hope one day, to be able to catch someone in the shoutbox and have a conversation.
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:52 PM) @Twinreaper Hey I've been doing alright thanks.
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:51 PM) @Bnus You too, mate <3 <3
@  343iBot : (13 September 2019 - 12:39 PM) Welcome to the forums, ikdeqosaw! :welcome: View ikdeqosaw's Profile

Photo

Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Information topic halo4 Topic

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#61 Fred Do

Fred Do

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Sc0rPi0nTaNk

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

STATUS NOT JOINABLE WHIT A ******* RED LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So im buying that game at the MIDNIGHT LAUNCH like every HALO fan that derserve the name and i can't even ******* play a single game now today cause ur **** is not working right. How about u make a ******* server that can stand over than 200 000 peoples at the same time? On halo 2 day 1 there was over 2,000,000 peoples online and it was working just fine and it was on the friking XBOX. GET UR **** UP i did not pay 60$ bucks to watch the lobby all day long FOR CHIRST SAKE 343 DO SOMETHING

It was working this night but at this time everything is messed UP!!!!

#62 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Daniel A 2012
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Is anyone else having similar problems like me: not being able to play the ******* campaign itself. I've installed disk two, got a message that says " please insert disk one" you see the a =ok button you press it just so it won't do ****. You press the eject button on the Xbox put in disk one all so you can get told "player did not download something" or something like that?

#63 badgerbat

badgerbat

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:BadgerBat

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Not sure if this is a glitch or what not, but I have the limited edition, and the specialization codes seemed to have done nothing. I thought they were supposed to unlock and they aren't even showing up in my list.
Also, shouldn't I be able to use them too? Or is just like they are there and I have to do something to get them?

Plus I can't connect to my friends to be in a party at all.

#64 mcnuggettown

mcnuggettown

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:froznCONSPIRACY

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

what happened to the killcam??? last night (after nidnight release) when i was playing i saw killcams and winning killcams but now their not showing when i get killed. what happened?

#65 DoctorB77

DoctorB77

Unlicensed, M.D.

• Dedicated Members
  • 4,493 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:DoctorB77
  • LocationNow taking Vitamin PWN.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

For me it says that servers are down but I am still able to play.

Posted Image

"Each one of these souls is finite and precious. And I'm close. Close to saving them all." -The Librarian

2nd Member to reach 4000 posts - 12/16/12

Posted Image

#66 mcnuggettown

mcnuggettown

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Liked

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

STATUS NOT JOINABLE WHIT A ******* RED LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So im buying that game at the MIDNIGHT LAUNCH like every HALO fan that derserve the name and i can't even ******* play a single game now today cause ur **** is not working right. How about u make a ******* server that can stand over than 200 000 peoples at the same time? On halo 2 day 1 there was over 2,000,000 peoples online and it was working just fine and it was on the friking XBOX. GET UR **** UP i did not pay 60$ bucks to watch the lobby all day long FOR CHIRST SAKE 343 DO SOMETHING

It was working this night but at this time everything is messed UP!!!!

dude they are doing the best they can. it is thier first majorgame just give em a break. i suspect everything will be working fine by friday

Not sure if this is a glitch or what not, but I have the limited edition, and the specialization codes seemed to have done nothing. I thought they were supposed to unlock and they aren't even showing up in my list.
Also, shouldn't I be able to use them too? Or is just like they are there and I have to do something to get them?

Plus I can't connect to my friends to be in a party at all.

same thing happened to me. they appear in my specialization page but they all have padlocks over therm lol

#67 JokersApprentice

JokersApprentice

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:JokersApprentis

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

I too bought Halo 4 last night at midnight and immediately started playing it with friends online. We played for hours online and called it a night, but earlier this morning, the servers crashed and deranked all of us while they were down. The servers came back up temporarily, but went right back down within thirty or forty minutes. I can still search for matches, but it takes a while to find them and I have to search alone for the most part. I expected issues to be a possibility, but it won't even let us join each other's lobbies to play campaign or custom games hardly. Please continue to work hard on this 343. This game is fantastic from what I have played so far and I look forward to playing it more asap. Thanks.

#68 mad132

mad132

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

I can't even play the campaign. I've installed disk 2. I've installed the game. The prologue plays when I start a new campaign, but then it won't load the first level. It just takes me back to the loading screen. Multiplayer seems to be working save for the servers being down, however the campaign refuses to load.

Any help would be appreciated.

#69 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Daniel A 2012
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Is anyone else having similar problems like me: not being able to play the ******* campaign itself. I've installed disk two, got a message that says " please insert disk one" you see the a =ok button you press it just so it won't do ****. You press the eject button on the Xbox put in disk one all so you can get told "player did not download something" or something like that? Can 343 itself answer my question or can tell me something!

#70 343rage

343rage

Jackal

• Members
  • 10 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:MeekCudi

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

dude they are doing the best they can. it is thier first majorgame just give em a break. i suspect everything will be working fine by friday

same thing happened to me. they appear in my specialization page but they all have padlocks over therm lol

the guy on top has a point if we pay $60 for a game ($400 in my case I got the system) it better work. They should expect an insane amount of people on at once and prepare for such an event. I played for 5 hours w/o any issues and then got locked out from my friends. I expect this from Activision but not Halo. Im assuming its because of the inferior 343 because Bungie never had this issue. Oh and once again DROP THE XP CAP!

#71 mcnuggettown

mcnuggettown

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Liked

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Today i got halo 4 and the multiplayer was great i was playing with my friends and everything then later today it de ranked me to level 1 then said i was unable to play multiplayer and i couldn't join any of my friends games. When i press start it shows me my real spartan and his real rank but online it doesn't any body else have this problem and if you do is there anyway to fix it or get in contact with 343,

this happened to me too. its nothing to worry about. eventually if u turn ur xbox off and back on or just wait it out for a while it will go back to normall

#72 madasschoppers

madasschoppers

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:madasschoppers

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

this about losing my double xp matches. so first i had got halo 4 last night at midnight and i got home and applied my double xp matches (184 in all). after that i got on multiplayer and played a few matches (had about 170 matches left) then i got off. i got on this morning and played some more. then after one match my rack went down to 1 but i kept playing and wasn't getting double xp. then i couldn't play online, guessing the servers went down. so i went to play custom matches with some friends. after a little bit of that my characters level went back up to 18. so i decided to check i could play online and i could. so i played a match and atfer the match i saw that it said i only had around 40 matches left. but i kept playing thinking it was a glitch but now im down to 28 matches left. if someone could help me out with this id really appreciate it.

thank you.

#73 MechaMonkey

MechaMonkey

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:MechaMunkey

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Alright, here's one that's not complaining about server issues the studio is already aware of...

While playing the first campaign Mission, Dawn, on Heroic: after entering the airlock immediately after the Forerunner planet scans the Chief and opens a gravity well, the game froze, cut to black, and kicked me back to the main menu. The game does not indicate that any progress on the mission was saved.

I will replay the mission and report if the bug repeats itself.

#74 fishinglearn

fishinglearn

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:FISHINGLEARN

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

It removed all of my dlc content...
Like the hazop armor and the br that all came with the legendary edition....

limited sorry..

#75 Jordan117

Jordan117

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:PUSHINGPOWER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

this is a let down. nothing worse then a bad server. should of had a real beta test to see how it responded to being maxed out.

#76 Amonsrs

Amonsrs

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:ConflictedSkull

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Hell I just got codes for Halo 4 and one of a few for all I know have been used. I hald called game stop and they had told me to contact you for new code(s). Cantact back please and thank you.

#77 Simmons

Simmons

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 190 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:stealthytaco201
  • LocationReach

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

The banshee AI on the level requiem are incredulously stupid.
:S
Posted Image
On three. It's always faster to go on three.

#78 ryan939

ryan939

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Xv RS vX

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

When i start playing the campaign i am able to get to the part where your climbing up the elevator shaft or whatever it is on the first level and once i get to the top i get sent back to the main menu with no explanation why, does any one know why this could be happening, i am also playing on the original Xbox if that has any thing to do with it

#79 Jeff Pence

Jeff Pence

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:KIG ElliptiKal

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

okay i have completed the campaign challenges today but it didnt give me my xp for them?
is this a known problem?

#80 jguinn

jguinn

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:SmokieTheSalmon

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

this is pathetic. nice job screwing up the basics 343

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Information, topic, halo4, Topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users