•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Halo6 Follower : (16 December 2019 - 03:37 AM) >:D
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 December 2019 - 03:37 AM) Hi Ardent!
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 December 2019 - 08:42 PM) Have a good day at work though!
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 December 2019 - 08:42 PM) Ouch
@  Vitamin Pwn : (13 December 2019 - 02:30 PM) Not much enjoying my Friday morning before I have to work
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 December 2019 - 05:31 AM) You??
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 December 2019 - 05:31 AM) Not much on my end! Just enjoying a Friday night :D
@  Vitamin Pwn : (12 December 2019 - 11:45 PM) What’s up you cool babies?
@  343iBot : (12 December 2019 - 01:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, antsilva! :welcome: View antsilva's Profile
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (11 December 2019 - 05:04 PM) @Mothy Need to go dig that up now
@  343iBot : (11 December 2019 - 10:18 AM) Welcome to the forums, HapunrU! :welcome: View HapunrU's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 December 2019 - 11:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, dubstepx41! :welcome: View dubstepx41's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 December 2019 - 07:06 PM) Welcome to the forums, Penguin Space! :welcome: View Penguin Space's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Blast from the past
@  Halo6 Follower : (10 December 2019 - 06:08 AM) Wow yeah
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:37 AM) Anyone remember the 343i community yearbook? Yea, I dont want to either smh
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) Shoutboxington
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:22 AM) How are things in Shoutland
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) Hola hombres
@  Mothy : (10 December 2019 - 03:21 AM) @KhevaKins I sure did, im not rushing to rebuy a game ive been playing for eight years though

Photo

Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Information topic halo4 Topic

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#41 SP Chocobo

SP Chocobo

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:SP Chocobo

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

So it says the content is installed. Please insert the halo 4 play disk now
A- ok (but the button does nothing) {is it suppose to open when I press it, or do I hit the open tray button}

I just opened it when it said that and it worked for me when i put in disc 1

note: opened via button on the xbox itself

#42 JJordan

JJordan

Grunt

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:lBlLlUlNlTlZl

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Bought my copy today at Walmart. Start playing and everything is going smoothly until the end of my first multiplayer game. Says disc is unreadable... ******' bull****! Honestly brand new game already unreadable! I was able to restart and play another online match but at the end yet again it says disc unreadable. And now it wont even get past the 343 industries intro. I'm ******* pissed, spend good money on a really good game that is unplayable when I open it. And i think we all know that Walmart wont take back or give me a working copy. 343 I think its time you helped a paying customer and fan out.

I got my copy at Walmart this morning and they specifically told me, even out of the plastic, as long as you have a receit they will swap out the damaged product for a new product with the same name. So no you couldn't return it to get a different game, but with your sales receit you should be able to swap it for another copy.

#43 RoosterTeethFan

RoosterTeethFan

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 477 posts
Liked

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

So it says the content is installed. Please insert the halo 4 play disk now
A- ok (but the button does nothing) {is it suppose to open when I press it, or do I hit the open tray button}

you can now play wargames on disc 1 but th servers are messed up so dont be surprised if you cant

#44 Rory Clarke Ward

Rory Clarke Ward

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:EnemyEXistenZ

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

ok, going to ammend my statement from earlier. seeing as i appear to be one of the lucky ones that can play online without much problem I continued playing and now that I have gone up a level all my dlc has come back. still want to report as a bug but seems to have sorted itself out...

#45 RoosterTeethFan

RoosterTeethFan

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 477 posts
Liked

and my brother is playing coop campain with friends now so it all might now be working

#46 Iɴsɪɢɴɪᴀ

Iɴsɪɢɴɪᴀ

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Mᴇssɪᴀʜ

• Legendary Members
  • 509 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Insignia 343i
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Go home Halo servers, you're drunk!

insignia_forum_sig_v2_by_bronyswag-d6fb0

photo.jpg

Check out my youtube channel by clicking the logo above!

#47 Demonfire99

Demonfire99

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:DemonPanzabear

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

I am havibg an issue with your avatar awards, I have the required achievements for the avatar rewards but none has popped so I can download them and use them.

#48 Rory Clarke Ward

Rory Clarke Ward

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:EnemyEXistenZ

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

ok scratch my last post, it said the stuff had unlocked and when i went to check it, it hadnt. Thanks 343 your doing jussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst great

#49 CandiBunni

CandiBunni

343 Guilty Spark

• Banned
  • 1,089 posts
Inspiring

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Here is a list of issues I've currently had.
  • The server issues that everyone has been experiencing.
  • The energy sword fails to make a sound when I draw it out, but makes one when I switch to my other weapon.
  • Challenges don't appear to be functioning properly, as my friend has completed one of the more difficult ones twice, yet it does not say he has completed it.
  • Ranks/Stats appear buggy, as I and others have been getting reset to SR1 and the default armour.

#50 Fatalityyy

Fatalityyy

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:xFaTaLiTyyy

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

I Just completed coop legendary with my friend. got the legendary achievement and everything but I didn't get the mark VI armor and when I go to my service record it says I have only completed 4 missions.

Please fix this I don't want to have to go through it again when I have already done it.

Thanks

#51 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Daniel A 2012
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

I just opened it when it said that and it worked for me when i put in disc 1

note: opened via button on the xbox itself

Mine don't at all. I'll keep trying. Thank you man, good look.

#52 Captain Verinon

Captain Verinon

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Captain Verinon

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Infinity says that servers are down. I am unable to join anyone's game, nor start a game on my own. My spartan profile loads sometimes, but usually it claims I am still SR 1.

#53 DannydAndrade

DannydAndrade

Drone

• Members
  • 21 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Daniel A 2012
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

you can now play wargames on disc 1 but th servers are messed up so dont be surprised if you cant

I'm trying to play the campaign.

#54 Etuck24

Etuck24

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:xX Bloodties Xx

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

My levels have so far not been resetting, however some of my friends have. None of us are able to play with eachother online or in Campaign after one level or mission, the game will boot us into seperate parties and we will not be able to join eachother until we reboot the xbox. None of us have strict NAT types.

#55 Hienrick

Hienrick

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Hienrick

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

The game is fine, I just have an issue with the Kill-Cam in certain game types like Slayer and CTF. It kind of ruins the spirit of the game for me, and a lot of others. It should be an option, not a necessity. We have it in Big team Battle, why not all the other game modes.

In conclusion, added options for kill cam.

#56 Soku

Soku

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:tehsephrin

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Can't join any sort of party with anyone on Xbox Live.
Showing me as SR 1, doesn't let me use my loadouts. Needler op, need nerf.

#57 Danny Mikelstein

Danny Mikelstein

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:unaidedsoul

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

I play xbox with inverted controls (weird I know). Anyways, when play the campaign and trying to drive a Banshee it is very difficult; because once in the Banshee, steering becomes normal (not inverted) and I cannot drive the vehicle like this because the controls are now opposite. Please fix this !!

#58 mcnuggettown

mcnuggettown

Grunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:froznCONSPIRACY

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'm having a problem becuase i bught the limited edition of the game and in entered the code for the specializations and the map packs but now when i look at the specializations page all 8 are there and then they dissapear and if i sign out and in again they come back and then some times dissapear. any help???!!!

#59 Rich Nelson

Rich Nelson

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Richizhur

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

So i bought the limited edition. And Downloaded all the cool stuff for it, avatar armor, cryo tube...all that, including the awesome sauce map pack specialization stuff. NONE OF IT SHOWS UP! SERIOUSLY! I under stand launch day problems but REALLY? 343, im impressed with the campaign, but come on guys, your dropping the ball not even 24hours in. Reach wasnt this bad. Halo 3 wasnt any where close to this bad. Whats the problem? Didnt expect half the world to want to play on launch day? FIX IT! FIX IT NOW!

#60 343rage

343rage

Jackal

• Members
  • 10 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:MeekCudi

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

DROP THE GOD DAMN CAP FOR XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can't join any sort of party with anyone on Xbox Live.
Showing me as SR 1, doesn't let me use my loadouts. Needler op, need nerf.

hah needler op? naw it kinda sucks never had an issue with it. :D oh and 343 DROP THE GOD DAMN XP CAP!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Information, topic, halo4, Topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users