Server issues, Bugs, Errors, Post them here - Community info Topic

Community Info

Instead of having multiple topics regarding these issues this topic will serve as the Community Information Topic. So please post any and all technical issues you are experiencing with Halo 4 in this thread.

Remember we are a community forum, This thread serves the purpose of helping everyone in the community stay informed. It also helps users confirm if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as themselves. All the rules still apply, Inappropriate Language, Rude Remarks, Abusive posts will just be removed regardless of content.

• Like 4

Today i got halo 4 and the multiplayer was great i was playing with my friends and everything then later today it de ranked me to level 1 then said i was unable to play multiplayer and i couldn't join any of my friends games. When i press start it shows me my real spartan and his real rank but online it doesn't any body else have this problem and if you do is there anyway to fix it or get in contact with 343,

• Like 6

My character's level has been reset 2 times and I've only played this game for maybe no more than 5 hours....ridiculous

This has also happened to my bf twice and two of my other friends as well. I really hope this issue is going to get fixed asap because there is no bigger flaw then a progression game deleting your progression.

Guess I wont be playing until then, what a disappointment,

Problems I am seeing are the servers offline, unable to join any MP / Co-op games, when I can join I level up but then get reset to SR1 again, my unlocks are re-locked I cannot use them in the customisation section.

EDIT : Now 343 have sorted the servers out ALL my problems have cleared up, Great Job 343.

Well, my brother was playing just fine on his account then as soon as I logged him off so I could play we had these server issues. It started saying that we couldn't connect to the halo 4 server. So then I went back to his account to see whether or not it was just my account, his account was unable to connect as well.

Sucks that on my day off I can't play..

Hi guys. I wanted to report a problem I am having as I don't really understand how it has happened. I was playing last night (I pre-ordered from shopto.net and recieved it a day early) and I put my special edition dlc and my shopto pre order bonus dlc codes in and downloaded them. Last night they were working fine and I was using the bonus skins online. I started playing tonight and noticed that my gear had changed. Went to change it back and have now seen that all my dlc gear is gone, like it wasnt ever there.... is anyone else having this problem? If so, is there anyway to get my gear back? Is this a problem on the game's side of things or have I been punished for playing the game early......? any help would be great guys and girls!!