Looking for a decent active clan for halo 4

• 1 month later...

Revolution of Gaming (RoGclan.com) is a large gaming community (6000+ registered users) that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action. RoG Is filled with friendly people to game with daily my friends list from 60-90 in just 2 days of joining the community!

Some of the things we offer:

- Active Forums

- Competitive Teams

- Elite (Currently lvl 40) groups for premium and non premium elite members

- News and Event Staff

- Graphics Team

- Podcast Team

- Gamebattles and Clan Battles

- RoG Pro Youtube Channel

- "Rank" Structure

- Brigades to meet any timezones

- Special Events

We offer Brigades for:

- Halo 4

- Black Ops 2

- Battlefield 3

- Modern Warfare 3

- PC Gaming (Unity Brigade)

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

No tryouts!!

You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you.

Only Requirements to join are that you are mature,have a mic and can login/post on the RoG website with your fellow members daily!

If this sounds like it is for you click the link HERE http://www.Revolutio...referrerid=8029 to be taken to the register page or go to RoGclan.com and create an account and use my gamertag Streak OSG as your referal and be a part of what the fun is all about.Be sure to verify your account with the email you used creating it.

Then post an application to join a Brigade or get in touch with me upon joining to get you situated.

To Join my Halo 4 Company Just put in Impulse, Promethean Company when asked for a specific Company/District.

Hope to see you there!

~Streak

ePkeX.jpg