•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race
@  Twinreaper : (04 December 2019 - 06:50 AM) hola amigos...welcome to the masta race lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (03 December 2019 - 09:26 PM) Rejoice!
@  Tony le Lava... : (03 December 2019 - 06:00 PM) The day I've been waiting for years has finally come :)
@  343iBot : (03 December 2019 - 02:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, ScytheFG! :welcome: View ScytheFG's Profile
@  343iBot : (02 December 2019 - 12:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, Richardjup! :welcome: View Richardjup's Profile
@  343iBot : (01 December 2019 - 04:23 PM) Welcome to the forums, Michaelbanny! :welcome: View Michaelbanny's Profile
@  343iBot : (30 November 2019 - 10:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, PhilipdAype! :welcome: View PhilipdAype's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 06:12 PM) Welcome to the forums, Onecapper! :welcome: View Onecapper's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 02:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, brownE7! :welcome: View brownE7's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 11:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, duaneblynn! :welcome: View duaneblynn's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 05:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, jonathanK! :welcome: View jonathanK's Profile
@  Vitamin Pwn : (26 November 2019 - 08:25 PM) nay nay nay!
@  Mr Kittens a... : (26 November 2019 - 10:50 AM) Hey hey hey!
@  343iBot : (26 November 2019 - 07:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianTrorb! :welcome: View BrianTrorb's Profile
@  Akali : (24 November 2019 - 07:47 PM) @RedStarRocket91 Damn right we should! Like the good old days
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (24 November 2019 - 10:58 AM) why compete when mouse-keyboard combos are dumb
@  Maestro : (20 November 2019 - 09:28 PM) yeah, but I think that shouldn't matter when you play with your buddies in campaign or screw around in custom games

Photo

Fred & Kelly in FUD

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 P-1609

P-1609

Prophet of Regret

• Trusted Members
  • 213 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:NaranjoHund-9609
  • LocationOver the hills and far away

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Posted Image FRED-104 :D

Posted ImageChief, and Kelly

Posted Image Kelly-087 :)
Posted Image Kelly and Fred :)

Posted Image Kelly, Fred & Chief

I was really hoping to see Linda, Joshua and Samuel tho :C
Now some men like a fishin', but some men like the fowlin'
Some men like to hear, to hear the cannonball a-roarin'
But me, I like sleepin', `specially in my Molly's chamber
But here I am in prison, here I am with a ball and chain, yeah

Musha rig dum-a-do dum-a-da... There's Whiskey in the Jar

#2 o MERCiLiSS

o MERCiLiSS

Jackal

• Members
  • 9 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:o MERCiLiSS

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Was really cool seeing them. But they are wearing Spartan-III SPI armor? THEY ARE SPARTAN-II's . That even looks like the armor in that live action trailer for Reach

#3 Sierra1117

Sierra1117

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 867 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:TSMMG
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Posted Image FRED-104 :D

Posted ImageChief, and Kelly
Posted ImageKelly-087 :)
Posted ImageKelly and Fred :)
Posted Image Kelly, Fred & Chief

I was really hoping to see Linda, Joshua and Samuel tho :C

Sam is dead while FUD is taking place, and that is the armor used in the Deliver Hope trailer

#4 SykoWolf

SykoWolf

The Old Wolf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,244 posts
Heroic
  • LocationAustralia!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

There Eye's are sooo.......... cool XD
Plus they seem very... white :P

And yes i know why they are pale :/

(Insert Signature Here)

#5 Baeztoberfest

Baeztoberfest

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 781 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Baeztoberfest
  • LocationFort Riley

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

Who's Kelly and Fred? I've never read the books. Just got a basic understanding of Halo storyline from Halo wiki. I thought Linda, Jun, and John were all that was left? I know that FUD is before the fall of reach which makes sense if this Fred and Kelly are dead. But that's still doesn't tell me who they are?

#6 EliteSniper

EliteSniper

Out of Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 657 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:EliteISnIp3r
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

The funny fact is that Tom, Sully and April are older than them for about 2 years... lol :P

assassin_s_creed_unity_brotherhood_gif_b

#7 matt97gst

matt97gst

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

Looked like MC armor had shield emitters. This is incorrect as FOD HAD to have taken place before the fall of planet REACH.

No Spartan armor should be different, They all recieved the UNSHIELDED MJOLNIR version at the Damascus Materials Testing Facility, Chi Ceti 4 on 27NOV2525.

The MJOLNIR with the SHIELD UPGRADE was tested by Master Chief at UNSC Military Reservation 01478-B, Planet REACH on 29AUG2552.

The Covenant Attacked planet REACH on 30AUG2552 at thus started the Pillar of Autum's jump to Installation 04 and into greatness.

I praise 343i for your work on continuing the series, and perhaps I am nitpicking due to my love of the canon. BUT...

Riddle me this 343i, how can you accomplish this task faithfully if you are not willing to dish out some more time to read the books and ensure accuracy and QC, or get someone to be a technical advisor who knows the books and pays attention to detail.

#8 Epicnoah51

Epicnoah51

Hunter

• Members
  • 25 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:epicnoah51
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

kelly's neck looks Veeery long
"son, I could be your daddy,but, ah well never mind."
-Sergeant A.J Johnson

#9 Sierra1117

Sierra1117

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 867 posts
Trusted
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Who's Kelly and Fred? I've never read the books. Just got a basic understanding of Halo storyline from Halo wiki. I thought Linda, Jun, and John were all that was left? I know that FUD is before the fall of reach which makes sense if this Fred and Kelly are dead. But that's still doesn't tell me who they are?

Kelly and Fred are not dad and are some of the only living Spartan II's after the Human and Covenant war. They're important to the series because they were members of Blue Team, Master Chiefs squad. And we don't even know of Jun is alive.

#10 PureNomad

PureNomad

Promethean Knight

• Members
  • 122 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:PureNomad
  • LocationNew Mombasa

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

When Kelly removed her helmet I was expecting her to sing 'Nothing Compares To You' and start crying.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 Baeztoberfest

Baeztoberfest

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 781 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Baeztoberfest
  • LocationFort Riley

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Kelly and Fred are not dad and are some of the only living Spartan II's after the Human and Covenant war. They're important to the series because they were members of Blue Team, Master Chiefs squad. And we don't even know of Jun is alive.

So Kelly, Fred, Linda, and John are the only Spartans left? (Until the Spartan IV's anyway) and Jun is not accounted for? Hmmm. Well now I get to wiki Fred and Kelly now. Just when you thought you knew a story because you beat 1, 2, 3, and reach... Turns out there's even MORE backstory... Bah...

#12 Twisted Oracle

Twisted Oracle

Grunt

• Banned
  • 0 posts
Dedicated

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

wow I was not expecting them to look like that

THE EYES YOU CAN'T HELP BUT STARE

#13 [email protected] FloreZ

[email protected] FloreZ

Promethean Knight

• Members
  • 123 posts
Liked
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

So how old were the spartans in this series anyway? Its hard to imagine Chief as a teenager.

"A soldier shouldn't be honored for what he was expected to do" - Master Chief

"A spartan cant have his own baggage...his own weight...theres just no room...he already carries all the weight of humanity on his back." - Chief Mendez

Posted Image

#14 Sierra1117

Sierra1117

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 867 posts
Trusted
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

So Kelly, Fred, Linda, and John are the only Spartans left? (Until the Spartan IV's anyway) and Jun is not accounted for? Hmmm. Well now I get to wiki Fred and Kelly now. Just when you thought you knew a story because you beat 1, 2, 3, and reach... Turns out there's even MORE backstory... Bah...

I know the feeling. I started to get into the expanded backstory about a year ago, but if bungie was treating the story as carefully as 343 is, there wouldn't be a need for explanations like this.

So how old were the spartans in this series anyway? Its hard to imagine Chief as a teenager.

theyre 15 years old

#15 SJC ROYALTY

SJC ROYALTY

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:SJC ROYALTY

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

Great Webseries....Good investment by 343 Industries...I attracted at least a million viewers... Can't wait for spartan ops =D

#16 bozweby1

bozweby1

Promethean Knight

• Members
  • 124 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:chainhand
  • Locationoklahoma

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

wow I was not expecting them to look like that

THE EYES YOU CAN'T HELP BUT STARE

yeah it was a nice touch, it adds to the "what are you" factor that a spartan should have
"They told me to fight, and that's what I've done. Let historians sort through the wreckage, bodies, and broken lives to figure out the rest"
-Admiral Preston Cole

#17 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,416 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:Seraph Fishy
         7                7       2            

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Jun is dead, he dies of starvation while helping Dr. Halsey

#18 Vendetta

Vendetta

Prophet of Regret

• Trusted Members
  • 213 posts
Liked
  • LocationOnyx, Zeta Doradus system

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Fred and kelly were kinda like best friends when john and the other spartans were getting trained on reach.
Plus Fred fell from orbit. Like a boss.

#19 [email protected] FloreZ

[email protected] FloreZ

Promethean Knight

• Members
  • 123 posts
Liked
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

I know the feeling. I started to get into the expanded backstory about a year ago, but if bungie was treating the story as carefully as 343 is, there wouldn't be a need for explanations like this. theyre 15 years old

Wait what? I thought the spartan II's first mission wasnt until they were in their 20s

"A soldier shouldn't be honored for what he was expected to do" - Master Chief

"A spartan cant have his own baggage...his own weight...theres just no room...he already carries all the weight of humanity on his back." - Chief Mendez

Posted Image

#20 Sierra1117

Sierra1117

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 867 posts
Trusted
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Wait what? I thought the spartan II's first mission wasnt until they were in their 20s

Nope. John was born in 2511, and they first fought the covenant in 2526. They also had some missions against innie before then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users