What Do We Want? (Mark V Armor!)

TigerWhip

It's so iconic to the halo series, how can they just remove it like that? Plus what else is Caboose going to wear? So who's with me on Petitioning/Protesting? Maybe 343 will wake up and give us a free DLC as an apology of removing the most iconic armor in the series. Sign name as Petition, comment as protest. or just do both.

-TigerWhip

Probably planned DLC. They kept saying how they had a surprise for all the "nostalgia" fans out there in multiplayer. I doubt they only meant the Mark VI.

If so, owell. I wanted the Mark VI :D and they even took off the dumb white stripe on his helmet from reach. Now i can have a full body color instead of green with bits of white.

It's so iconic to the halo series, how can they just remove it like that? Plus what else is Caboose going to wear? So who's with me on Petitioning/Protesting? Maybe 343 will wake up and give us a free DLC as an apology of removing the most iconic armor in the series. Sign name as Petition, comment as protest. or just do both.

-TigerWhip

The most iconic armor in the series is the Mk. VI armor for sure, not the Mk. IV.

I'm also wondering what Caboose is going to wear. My assumption is that everyone will move to the Warrior armor, since they've already been wearing it in the RvR short Remember the Date, for example.

And Caboose will wear the old school Mk VI.

They're going to be wearing the Mk. VI armor as we saw in the most recent RvB short

As far as gameplay goes, the helmet does nothing except make your corpse seem all the more handsome.

On a more logical sense, upgrades are upgrades for a reason. Given the vast amount of money the UNSC would have put into the research, testing, and etc. for Spartan Armor, It would make NO SENSE for a Spartan to be given old armor just because they think it's cool. Upgrades are Upgrades for a reason.

Also if yous can get your precious mark worthless in for gameplay why can't those that like the elites get to play as elites in custom games. JS. :/

• Like 1