¤~Anime Discussion V1~¤

Vazdan64

Konichiwa everyone. This is the Anime Discussion thread, where you can talk about anything related to anime. Whether you are a huge anime fanatic or new to watching anime, this is the place for you. Below are just a few rules to ensure that everyone can discuss anime without having problems.

~Rules~

1. Please keep anything that isn't related to anime, manga, ect. off this thread. Any off topic posts will be hidden by a mod.

2. Be respectful to everyone.

3. Be careful about posting spoilers.

4. No Hentai or Yaoi related discussions period. This includes posting comments about hentai/yaoi (ex. stating that a show is hentai or yaoi)

Well, lets get this discussion thread started. You may now post.

~My Anime Recommendations~

-Angel Beats

-Clannad (Both seasons)

-Elfen Lied

-Full Metal Panic (Both seasons)

-Highschool of the Dead

-Spice and Wolf (both seasons)

-Sekirei (both seasons)

-Yuru Yuri (both seasons)

-Another

-Shuffle!

-School Days

-Guilty Crown

-K-ON!

-The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

-Project K

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i got a huge anime list but i mainly watch romance for some reason

theres a good one ongoing right now called sword art online

its about a mmorpg world that players go into but they cant exit and if they die then they die in real life as well they need to beat the game to exit

that was first season season 2 is different

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have very little knowledge of Anime or Manga in fact I couldn't tell you the difference to save my life. But I have seen The Cat Returns (is that right?) and is it My Friend Toroto? I'm really sorry if I'm getting it wrong but I enjoyed them both.

A month or so ago I saw the Trailer for RWBY by Monty Oum of Rooster Teeth and Red Vs Blue. It really took my fancy and I'm really looking forward to watching it as my debut series if you like.

So yeah complete and utter newbie over here :)

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

funny thing i love fma and fma brother hood in watching chobits as of right now i saw a quarter of ghost in the shell stand alone complex two years ago and still want to finish it but it isnt on netflix any more and last year i watched kaze no stigma but i almost finished it and couldnt and then this summer i started to see it again and i still need to finish it, and this summer i found my new favorite anime that has made me enjoy life to its fullest so i am never going to feel like i have a bad life again because everyone in the anime had the worse lives ever, (anime fans you know which anime i mean) and that is angel beats, so good, and one of my other favorites was elfen lied.

P.S

anime fans, who was your favorite character from angel beats and elfen lied.

P.P.S (if you dont know what angel beats is, look at my profile picture it is angel beats.

Edited by haloman 2

funny thing i love fma and fma brother hood in watching chobits as of right now i saw a quarter of ghost in the shell stand alone complex two years ago and still want to finish it but it isnt on netflix any more and last year i watched kaze no stigma but i almost finished it and couldnt and then this summer i started to see it again and i still need to finish it, and this summer i found my new favorite anime that has made me enjoy life to its fullest so i am never going to feel like i have a bad life again because everyone in the anime had the worse lives ever, (anime fans you know which anime i mean) and that is angel beats, so good, and one of my other favorites was elfen lied.

P.S

anime fans, who was your favorite character from angel beats and elfen lied.

P.P.S (if you dont know what angel beats is, look at my profile picture it is angel beats.

Never Heard of it...

but have you heard of Rurouni Kenshin? i think thats the name...

I have very little knowledge of Anime or Manga in fact I couldn't tell you the difference to save my life. But I have seen The Cat Returns (is that right?) and is it My Friend Toroto? I'm really sorry if I'm getting it wrong but I enjoyed them both.

A month or so ago I saw the Trailer for RWBY by Monty Oum of Rooster Teeth and Red Vs Blue. It really took my fancy and I'm really looking forward to watching it as my debut series if you like.

So yeah complete and utter newbie over here :)

My Neighbor Totoro is what you are thinking of.

• Like 1

that was a good movie. its been years since i have seen it

also last night i finished chobits and it gets really good i really like it, there were some great plot twists in it too. and im half way done with fruits basket 

Edited by haloman 2

My Recommendations

1.Dragon Ball Z

2.Bleach

3.Angel Beats

4.Macross (Forgot like everything about it)

5.Gundam SEED (Forgot as well)

Yeah, lol. I used to watch Gundam and Macross because my dad did back then. So, I don't remember about anything anymore. But, DBZ - I've seeninside-out. Bleach-Season 3, almost at 4. And also, Angel beats, 1 episode is done. xD I  love anime guys. I really don't like other cartoons, like Adventure Time, and Regular Show. In my opinion, they make little kids stupid. :bad: ... anyway. Yep! :D

• Like 1

I've been watching Cyborg 009 lately a great classic anime. It's pretty much just a better written X-Men.

Wow. Classic. Can't compare it to X-Men though. Two different worlds. And X-Men is way better cough cough.

I'm a huge Naruto fan, Naruto never ceases to satisfy my anime needs. I mean except for the insane amounts of filler episodes. I'm not into the Manga because I like to watch it brought to life in animation. I used to be into Inuyasha and I still like it but it's only on at 5AM on Saturdays.. I like classics like DBZ/GT, Pokémon if that counts, Digimon, Original YuGioh, One Piece, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Trigun.. so badass, seen every episode (only 26 lol). Um, I used to watch Gundam Wing back in the day, Blue Gender used to scare the crap out of me but I loved it. FLCL. LOVE FLCL. Bo Bobo Bo Bobobo was hilarious and I enjoyed how ridiculous it was. Lupin III anyone? Case Closed? I used to love the old Adult Swim lineup when they were starting out.

• Like 1

i know case closed and i have the nightbaren mystry its the only one ive ever seen but i like that and rewatch it every once in a while. i still watch old and new pokemon have always been a fan of it, used to watch digimon and watched an episode of it a few weeks ago and remember how good it was so im going to start watching that again and all i remember from digimon were the irst three episodes. and i started to watch blue gender two years ago but never finished it at all, and i just finished chobits which is really good and a cute anime and calm and i finished fruits basket two days ago too, so im a little depressed that there arent anymore of those i have seen fma brotherhood and love that one and i watched that two years ago and now i have just started watching the original fma.