pre-order halo: cea

Destyran

thanks guys but i heard somthing like that because they said they were releasing the maps as DLC later on but i thought youd get a free DlC code lol thx

I believe they meant at a future date they are putting the maps up on the marketplace, I would imagine in the new year, as Halo CEA is out November 2011, so put the maps up in January 2012, 7 maps would be what do we reckon 1600MSP?

I heard if you pre-order halo:cea you get a code to download the 7 Multiplayer maps to Halo reach.

Am i correct or is my memory playing tricks on me

I also heard that Halo 4 beta will be on Halo CEA

• 2 weeks later...

I believe they meant at a future date they are putting the maps up on the marketplace, I would imagine in the new year, as Halo CEA is out November 2011, so put the maps up in January 2012, 7 maps would be what do we reckon 1600MSP?

They charge way too much for their maps. What they should do for their map packs from now on, is 800MSP would get you 5 maps, and let's say one new piece of armor. Possibly make it so each map pack has a "theme" like Forerunner, Covenant, Destruction/glassing/apocalypse, space/low-g, etc. The maps would all relate to the theme, and the armor piece would also relate to it. Such as if it were Forerunner, it would look more high-tech, Covenant, it would look something like the Ranger helmet maybe.