Just watched all the FUD Episodes...... With my mom

Sierra1117

As far as my moms concerned, Halo is only about shooting. Even though she's never seen gameplay, she knows it has guns and that's enough for her to draw that conclusion. So like any good halo fan, I watched all the episodes in order tonight in anticipation of this upcoming Tuesday. I decided to watch it its my mom as an "experiment". She wasn't really interested by the first two episodes because it seemed like your typical sci-fi setting to her. But when the covenant attacked in episode 3, she was genuinely scared. It was awesome. When the cadets started dying she was sad because she grew attached to them. Episode 5 just made her curious as to the origins of the Spartans and what the UNSC actually was. She was also interested in Halo 4's upcoming story based on the intros to each of the episode, so bravo 343. You guys made one non-halo fan interested in the story, so I would consider Forward Unto Dawn a success. :)

• Like 5

this is awesome everybody should try this "experiment". im gonna go to my folks place and try to get em to watch it . i think the key is not to expain anything while there watching so they develope the involvment in the story.

I had to explain stuff to her because she's not really good with interpreting things. When we were watching The Dark Knight Rises, right after Bane broke Batman's back, she looked at me and said "did they fight?" So I was kinda forced to explain stuff to her lol
  • Like 2