Halo 4 campaign is short apperently.

Barack Obama

My opinion is not to trust this guy. Sounds like a too good to be true situation to me.

However in the off chance that this is true then one must remember that shorter does not necessarily mean worse.

Don't know what you really mean by not trusting him. He has played Halo 4 campaign, i can see it in his achievements but if you mean hes lying about it then i dont know.

Meh I played it with my buddy on Legendary co-op and it took about 9 hours or so. It was only hard in the beginning to get used to the damage modifiers and the movements of the Promethean enemies. After you get used to those two aspects, the game really isnt that hard. Really really fun though, I am looking forward to getting my hands on ym own copy :)

Meh I played it with my buddy on Legendary co-op and it took about 9 hours or so. It was only hard in the beginning to get used to the damage modifiers and the movements of the Promethean enemies. After you get used to those two aspects, the game really isnt that hard. Really really fun though, I am looking forward to getting my hands on ym own copy :)

When did you get to play on it O.o

My opinion is not to trust this guy. Sounds like a too good to be true situation to me.

However in the off chance that this is true then one must remember that shorter does not necessarily mean worse.

There's like only 8 missions, but they're supposed to be long and difficult too

:( lucky :(

This game better not be abnormally short for a Halo game! As long as it is fun, has a good story, and lasts long enough, then I'm fine. But, yes, Spartan Ops will definitely add to the games longevity. That is one aspect I cannot wait for! NOVEMBER 6th! WHERE ART THOUGH!

This game better not be abnormally short for a Halo game! As long as it is fun, has a good story, and lasts long enough, then I'm fine. But, yes, Spartan Ops will definitely add to the games longevity. That is one aspect I cannot wait for! NOVEMBER 6th! WHERE ART THOUGH!

Well like I said...first time thorugh co-op campaign legendary was about 9 hours...so normal should be about 7 hours...not too bad really

No Halo campaign has been long in respect to how long RPG's are

I think I've beat most Halo campaign's in about 8 hours on average for every game. The difference is, Spartan Ops is literally weekly installments of side stories, so that'll definitely extend the game on top of the campaign

If you remember correctly, Halo has about 8-11 mission usually (mostly 10) and they are quite long and difficult, about 8-10 hours of gameplay if not more, Plus you will want to play it multiple times, so your looking at quite a long expenditure of time. so i wouldnt worry if i was you, it will more then live up to expectations.

You have to remember that they're giving us 50 missions of Spartan Ops as well. Plenty of content to span over the course of a few months, and eventually years...

Yeah, for gold only.

If it isn't as long as reach, i will go rage.

As long as Halo 3s campaign? I will go rage.

343 saying just get live and download spartan ops? I will go rage.