Dishonored, to short?

lazarus923

I had redboxed Dishonored to see if it was any good a few days ago. I was able to complete it within a few hours and was amazed with the story and everything else it offered. The only problem I have with it is that I think the story is way to short for a singleplayer game. Sure there will be DLC coming out soon, but I think there could have been more.

What are your opinions if you have completed Dishonored?

Beat it in a few hours? Like 5-6 hours for the story?

Yeah I understand its supposed to be played multiple times, but I just think it could have been longer. I can't imagine trying to get that achievement (don't remember it off the top of my head), that requires you to complete the game without alerting anyone or killing anyone- besides the main objective.

Yeah I understand its supposed to be played multiple times, but I just think it could have been longer. I can't imagine trying to get that achievement (don't remember it off the top of my head), that requires you to complete the game without alerting anyone or killing anyone- besides the main objective.

Hmm so was the overall story without side missions like 5 or 6 hours or less? Yeah some achievements are pretty nuts in certain games to try and work in replayability where some games do not naturally have it.

Hmm so was the overall story without side missions like 5 or 6 hours or less? Yeah some achievements are pretty nuts in certain games to try and work in replayability where some games do not naturally have it.

The story itself, (there is no side missions, just misc. objectives) would be about 3-4hrs if you rushed through it. If you go for the misc. objectives then maybe 5-6hrs, maybe. Now if your going for that achievement I was talking about then it would probably take 8-10hrs, just because you have to be extremely stealthy and think about your every movement.

The story itself, (there is no side missions, just misc. objectives) would be about 3-4hrs if you rushed through it. If you go for the misc. objectives then maybe 5-6hrs, maybe. Now if your going for that achievement I was talking about then it would probably take 8-10hrs, just because you have to be extremely stealthy and think about your every movement.

Wow...3-4 hours for an action adventure game is too short for sure...even most FPS titles take about 5-6 hours.

Super short and forgettable

The game mechanics aren't bad, but I wasn't overly impressed

Yeah i heard the mechanics werent bad, but yeah that the game was short and the story was meh...well that just means this will be a red box rental for me lol