DoubleXP Donation Bank(Not what you think, trust me.)

Ryu♥Hayabusa

Halo 4 DoubleXP Donation Bank

By:Ryu Hayabusa

Sanctioned by: Vitamin PWN

Halo 4 DoubleXP. Most of us want it. Most of us take donations. But some of us aren't using them and some of us aren't accepting handouts. But, some of us are. This thread is intended to list all of those who accept Double/MegaXP code donations. Just so you don't have to ask who wants it. You can just choose. Want to be named? Just ask below. I'll add you all to the list. However many hundreds there are.

So far, these peeps have requested to be in the list:

Ryu Hayabusa

Vitamin PWN

Zuko 'Zarhamee

Tallgeese

Adrian Leuvano

Humpstyles

Zaguroth

Remember, if you accept code donations, tell me so I can add you to the list. Not many yet, but there are always more later...

Remember to leave a like here if you really think this thread is cool. Not that I need them, I just want them. XD

• Like 2

Personally I would rather earn XP the old fashioned way, I find this double XP promotion to be an underhanded marketing ploy that preys upon the easily influenced members in the Halo community.

Like putting a toy in a sugary cereal box.

I stopped falling for these tricks when I grew big boy tastebuds.

Lastly some info about Mountain Dew.

http://blog.fooducate.com/2011/05/29/bromine-mountain-dews-dirty-little-secret/

http://www.naturalthyroidchoices.com/MtDew.html

Enjoy.

Personally I would rather earn XP the old fashioned way, I find this double XP promotion to be an underhanded marketing ploy that preys upon the easily influenced members in the Halo community.

Like putting a toy in a sugary cereal box.

I stopped falling for these tricks when I grew big boy tastebuds.

Lastly some info about Mountain Dew.

http://blog.fooducat...-little-secret/

http://www.naturalth....com/MtDew.html

Enjoy.

Okay, but how does this pertain to people who will gladly take DoubleXP code donations?

People who are using DoubleXP aren't stupid, they are just getting that special loadout faster than you. I mean, this XP doesn't go towards your skill rank, so why not?

Okay, but how does this pertain to people who will gladly take DoubleXP code donations?

People who are using DoubleXP aren't stupid, they are just getting that special loadout faster than you. I mean, this XP doesn't go towards your skill rank, so why not?

Someone still had to drink that radioactive donkey urine to give youthat code.

I never said they anyone was stupid, just that I find the whole double XP promotion deplorable.

I'll unlock the extra loadouts and speciializations when I unlock them, whats the rush?

I never said they anyone was stupid, just that I find the whole double XP promotion deplorable.

I'll unlock the extra loadouts and speciializations when I unlock them, whats the rush?

No rush. I have an opinion and that's just it.

The rush is I need a rush of some of that donkey urine in my belly!!!! Lol jk...I only have some codes form buyng Mtn Dew for a Halloween my gf and I are throwing, getting 2xp was a bonus lol

• Like 1