Stop creating clans!

NZ Sol

Neither are Spartans.

I think you just proved his point. The most important thing is that there is a fun new Halo multiplayer to play. Whether you are playing as a spartan or as an elite should not affect the war games experience. If they got rid of elites and kept spartans the multiplayer would be just as fun to me except that the story that they are trying to push would make far less sense.

I wish people would stop complaining about the elites. It is one thing to do it a year from launch provided you give good valuable points (which most elite supporters do), but complaining now isn't going to accomplish anything and is just ranting for the sake of ranting. Now after Halo 4 is released and Twam makes a Halo 5 forum... then it would be good.

I made a battalion, it's different then both :P . I go by my own set of rules, also I'm getting really irritated of all these people posting that they're against clans and don't care about them. If you don't care about them why the hell did you comment or create a post anyways?

Everyone needs to stop creating clans and start joining existing ones, if this happens then everyone with skill will not have it thrown away by some useless "leader". If people are into fun enjoyable clans/groups, find a group who is like this, if you are competitive, join a clan with a competitive basis. Do some research. Find exactly how many clans there are on xbox, I'm sure one of them will be thinking the same way as you when it comes to running sq clan.

Oh yeah smart guy, Im gonna make me four, no EIGHT, eight clans right now and theres not a dang thing you or anyone else can do to stop me! And all eight of them are gonna be bigger and badder than any clan you or your best friend Andy has ever seen, were gonna have clan matchea every day between all eight clans, and we will have our own forums with free shirts for all our members, with hookers and blackjack...

You know what, forget the clan matches and the forums and shirts, aw hell forget the whole thing altogether

hes just to hungry from battles. plus its a game. not a real life thing. and since ive never heard of them whats the point of trying

Are you in the roleplaying clan community? Are you in the BTB community? Are you in the Sangheili community? No, then you will not have heard of us.

I think you just proved his point. The most important thing is that there is a fun new Halo multiplayer to play. Whether you are playing as a spartan or as an elite should not affect the war games experience. If they got rid of elites and kept spartans the multiplayer would be just as fun to me except that the story that they are trying to push would make far less sense.

I wish people would stop complaining about the elites. It is one thing to do it a year from launch provided you give good valuable points (which most elite supporters do), but complaining now isn't going to accomplish anything and is just ranting for the sake of ranting. Now after Halo 4 is released and Twam makes a Halo 5 forum... then it would be good.

;

I agree; however, I would be damned if I just sat here and allowed him to insult my Fleet and I.

Are you in the roleplaying clan community? Are you in the BTB community? Are you in the Sangheili community? No, then you will not have heard of us.

;

I agree; however, I would be damned if I just sat here and allowed him to insult my Fleet and I.

no cause im not a child who takes his clan like its a real thing. its a video game. get a life and stop pretending like Elites are a real fleet.

no cause im not a child who takes his clan like its a real thing. its a video game. get a life and stop pretending like Elites are a real fleet.

We all know it's a game which means that none of it will ever exist in our lifetime, which is why we roleplay and do all of this. By doing this, we get a greater experience out of playing the game. Oh look at me, I'm boring, I'll do the Campaign and waste two years playing matchmaking, alone.

• Like 1

We all know it's a game which means that none of it will ever exist in our lifetime, which is why we roleplay and do all of this. By doing this, we get a greater experience out of playing the game. Oh look at me, I'm boring, I'll do the Campaign and waste two years playing matchmaking, alone.

Ok? thats great but i have a life outside of xbox so no i dont play games like that. Before you start calling me out like that. Learn first. Enjoy your life cause your wasting it

Ok? thats great but i have a life outside of xbox so no i dont play games like that. Before you start calling me out like that. Learn first. Enjoy your life cause your wasting it

Not necessarily wasting my life as, if I was off it, I would have nothing to do. I have an excellent life, thank you for inquiring.

Ok, cryo, stop replying to souls, and souls, stop arguing only a few people know your clans and that's that, let people believe what they want to believe and for the record, I did face you and I did thrash your score in BTB.

As I said, and I'll repeat it for you. Send us a link on Halo Waypoint to back up your claims. I have never seen anyone with your gamertag in matchmaking, and those that beat us I note. Your words mean nothing, so a link would be greatly appreciated; unless you're lying, which I know you are.

As I said, and I'll repeat it for you. Send us a link on Halo Waypoint to back up your claims. I have never seen anyone with your gamertag in matchmaking, and those that beat us I note. Your words mean nothing, so a link would be greatly appreciated; unless you're lying, which I know you are.

You take note of everymatch you lose, that must be quite a novel you have going.

Also that yellow text is damn near impossible to read on the mobile version of the site.

You take note of everymatch you lose, that must be quite a novel you have going.

Also that yellow text is damn near impossible to read on the mobile version of the site.

I would not call in a Novel, considering we hardly ever lose on matchmaking. I'd say twice every fifty to sixty games we play with an average task-force.

I would not call in a Novel, considering we hardly ever lose on matchmaking. I'd say twice every fifty to sixty games we play with an average task-force.

So you are telling me that you take your group that plays together all the time into matchmaking and win nearly every match against unorganized teams of random people? I am awestruck by your skill level.

So you are telling me that you take your group that plays together all the time into matchmaking and win nearly every match against unorganized teams of random people? I am awestruck by your skill level.

Have you seen how many "un-organised" teams play Big Team Battle? There are teams like King Chameleon's and Spirit Bombs' who have good teams. Not every game if filled with scrubs; it usually tends to match teams with teams.

Have you seen how many "un-organised" teams play Big Team Battle? There are teams like King Chameleon's and Spirit Bombs' who have good teams. Not every game if filled with scrubs; it usually tends to match teams with teams.

How many tournament wins does your clan have? How about a website? Where are it's forums? Where is your clan logo? Where is the clans Youtube channel? Whay about it's web store and facebook?

Everyone needs to stop creating clans and start joining existing ones, if this happens then everyone with skill will not have it thrown away by some useless "leader". If people are into fun enjoyable clans/groups, find a group who is like this, if you are competitive, join a clan with a competitive basis. Do some research. Find exactly how many clans there are on xbox, I'm sure one of them will be thinking the same way as you when it comes to running a clan.

I agree with you fully. I've started my own clan thread here and struggled to keep it above all the other clan threads that would be buried anyway due to boredom I swear people just make threads with different names for more than one clan or when their clan is forgotten. You have to stick with what you made like the moderators say. Don't expect your clan to boom. Ive had my clan for over 6 years, it started on Battlefront 2 on the playstation 2. Now on the xbox 360 I get messages from friends saying they want to start new clans and I tell them you should just join mine because these new clans always fall apart, only a handful boom. I'm always looking for people who just want to have a good time but am willing for fun clan battles. If you guys want to step up and add to my thread so people can see it than do so here. I will post it here hold on here.

I agree with you fully. I've started my own clan thread here and struggled to keep it above all the other clan threads that would be buried anyway due to boredom I swear people just make threads with different names for more than one clan or when their clan is forgotten. You have to stick with what you made like the moderators say. Don't expect your clan to boom. Ive had my clan for over 6 years, it started on Battlefront 2 on the playstation 2. Now on the xbox 360 I get messages from friends saying they want to start new clans and I tell them you should just join mine because these new clans always fall apart, only a handful boom. I'm always looking for people who just want to have a good time but am willing for fun clan battles. If you guys want to step up and add to my thread so people can see it than do so here. I will post it here hold on here.

I thank you for bringing this topic back on track

• Like 1

It's great to hear from someone willing to listen. I forgot to post my clan thread URL here. We are on the front page now because our topic is hot. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14513-raptor-empire/ I think we should raise an issue with the admins and moderators because its just a waste of space and it hurts willing committed clan leaders like myself that actually try to get attention here. Most of these "clan" threads are only a page not even that. Work with me to see to it this problem gets noticed. The moderators and admins should have it set to auto delete clans that aren't posted to every month or so. Once again I agree with you. I do have my own needs though. I would like some people that are watching this thread right now to take a look at our clan thread and notice it because I am tired of being buried by all these meaningless clans where people "don't even want to post to". Could you help a raptor out please?

How many tournament wins does your clan have? How about a website? Where are it's forums? Where is your clan logo? Where is the clans Youtube channel? Whay about it's web store and facebook?

There are no major tournaments for Big Team Battle clans; however, if you are meaning clan battles then that would be 34 - 0 currently. Secondly, we have a website, and forums relating to our clan. We have a YouTube account with clan battle victories under our old banner, and we will be uploading new ones. Web stores and Facebook? Both are incredibly unnecessary.

This thread is about stop creating unorganized clans not "my clan is so badass we never lose" or "I never heard of your clan it must suck"

You should be posting helpful suggestions about large organized communities for people to see

I was answering questions if you were reading.