Clan Killer

Lol. Thanks for this. But to be completely honest I'd never heard of anybody he just mentioned. And how does anyone know who's the best banshee pilot or the best wraith pilot? Even if thy were that's only one item on a whole agenda that makes up a game. I mean look how many weapons halo 4 has. You may say someone is the best at something but you honestly don't know that for sure. And even if you did know the best DMR user in the world, there's still the carbine and the battle rifle.

My point is skill at some level is all a matter of opinion. And recognition only goes as far as you're into it. Let me double check my post to make sure I'm not coming off as a moron...

Yep that's what I thought. I was only speaking to these forum members just on what I've personally seen. Not to get into it again but I have a life outside of this. I'm just basing opinion off of what I've read from member posts and halo service records I've looked up.

Keeping it friendly first and foremost. Arguing isn't a road I want to go down.

Again...

Lol. Thanks for this. But to be completely honest I'd never heard of anybody he just mentioned. And how does anyone know who's the best banshee pilot or the best wraith pilot? Even if thy were that's only one item on a whole agenda that makes up a game. I mean look how many weapons halo 4 has. You may say someone is the best at something but you honestly don't know that for sure. And even if you did know the best DMR user in the world, there's still the carbine and the battle rifle.

My point is skill at some level is all a matter of opinion. And recognition only goes as far as you're into it. Let me double check my post to make sure I'm not coming off as a moron...

Yep that's what I thought. I was only speaking to these forum members just on what I've personally seen. Not to get into it again but I have a life outside of this. I'm just basing opinion off of what I've read from member posts and halo service records I've looked up.

Ignore that incompetent dude. he takes his clan to serious. never even heard of them, means they aint hot

Die Hard Gaming has over 15,000 members

We have squads in halo, battlefield,and Call of Duty

We only accept mature and respectful gamers

We have community wide tournaments with prizes

We have no allies or clan wars

Your 6 people clans that try to start wars with people make me laugh

Die hard gaming you say? PRIZES you say? How does one go about learning more about said group...?

OMG 15,000 MEMBRS?? HOLEY CRAP! AND PRISES TWO?!?!?!?!

Get a life, no one cares about your lame ass 15,000 member clan and your "tournaments with prizes" lmao What makes me laugh more than 6 member clans starting wars is these community clans bragging about how awesome they are because of their numbers.

• Like 1

OMG 15,000 MEMBRS?? HOLEY CRAP! AND PRISES TWO?!?!?!?!

Get a life, no one cares about your lame ass 15,000 member clan and your "tournaments with prizes" lmao What makes me laugh more than 6 member clans starting wars is these community clans bragging about how awesome they are because of their numbers.

Knock it off, it is not allowed to stop fights on forums. He was pointing out somethings about clans.

Now everyone keep the topic on track please, and thank you.

Very easily actually. HaloTracker stores it and then you can play the best and see if you better his skill, and also by never losing and constantly beating clans and teams and people in the Wraith, Sniper and Banshee.

Totally agree with that. He uses his "clan" as an excuse for sucking. Me and him faced off online and guess who won. Easily.

Do you have the link to the game? No. I haven't played you, let alone lost to you. The game never happened. You can keep on chatting gas. XD

Yet you guys refuse clan battles? You have over 10,000 people but cannot requisition a Task Force to face us. That makes no sense. Also, it's quality of quantity, not a collection of five year old players playing.

In reference to incompetent souls? I heard he talked mad smack but I didn't assume anything. I figured someone had played them already.

And a reply to you, no-one has sent me an invite or a message requesting a 1v1. So...

Very easily actually. HaloTracker stores it and then you can play the best and see if you better his skill, and also by never losing and constantly beating clans and teams and people in the Wraith, Sniper and Banshee.

Do you have the link to the game? No. I haven't played you, let alone lost to you. The game never happened. You can keep on chatting gas. XD

Yet you guys refuse clan battles? You have over 10,000 people but cannot requisition a Task Force to face us. That makes no sense. Also, it's quality of quantity, not a collection of five year old players playing.

And a reply to you, no-one has sent me an invite or a message requesting a 1v1. So...

omg dude nobody want to play you cause you brag on how great your fake Elite clan is. ITS A VIDEO GAME. GET A LIFE!!

• Like 1

This topic has been reported, everyone here is getting out of control.

Your post is off topic; and you talk to us about skill? Lets start with social skill, something you are obviously lacking.

You picked a fight with a large majority on this forum. You fresh spanking new here, but do you really think its wise to start off by making enemies of this forums members by attacking something that is important to a lot of people, its true that clans are not perfect and many times they fall apart.

This is a recruitment forum and that alone should have had this topic moved.

You need to start by stowing the ego of yours and realizing that your just as human as anyone else and, get off your high horse and get out of this forum if you going to continue to cause us grief.

I am confident the moderation staff will deal with this - I recommend to everyone that you stop posting on this fools post and giving him the satisfaction of us arguing with each other.

• Like 1