Clan Killer

On the topic of clans...

Call me cocky. But I've checked out several of your "clans" and I've seen better put together organizations in a shaken ant farm.

I have solid ideas that would make a descent clan. I wasn't even asking to be anybody important in yours.

I could beat 75% of you and your "clans" with a lawn chair tied to my right arm. Makes me sad to see so much potential lost to has beens with nothing more than illusions of grandeur.

Call me bitter. Call me Baeztoberfest. Maybe I was hoping on something a little more out together... So far I had one REAL offer from some dude who claims to have 7 members.

I tell you what I've got though. Skill. Beat your face in unadulterated skill. I've got guts. I've got good ideas. That being said...

Why does every clan I see want an alliance with someone else? How did anyone become número UNO by making friends with every other shabby militia Halo has to offer? Whatever happened to becoming the best at what it is you do?

I'd like to close this rant with a saying I live by. And game by. Challenge breeds excellence. So I challenge you. When you're putting your pathetic no talent "clan" together, ruffle some feathers, smack some faces, teabag a noob or two. And don't always overlook people wanting a team... They might actually rock out at a game they cherish deeply.

Phew. That is all. Have a nice day.

• Like 2

This sounds too true, alot of clans here are hated, unknown and/or weak. Ideas for people to post in future, stop making clans. The more that are made, the more people with skill go to waste for a lousy clan, although there are some clans/groups that are good, most are not. Instead of making clans or groups, join existing ones. If you play for fun, look for clans that do that, if you play competitively then join some MLG clan. If you have ideas for a clan tell the leader and they'll incorporate it into the group, otherwise they aren't that great.

This sounds too true, alot of clans here are hated, unknown and/or weak. Ideas for people to post in future, stop making clans. The more that are made, the more people with skill go to waste for a lousy clan, although there are some clans/groups that are good, most are not. Instead of making clans or groups, join existing ones. If you play for fun, look for clans that do that, if you play competitively then join some MLG clan. If you have ideas for a clan tell the leader and they'll incorporate it into the group, otherwise they aren't that great.

Lol. I think you have my vote man. I'm pretty much sold. When do I get to meet the team of knuckleheads? I very much look forward to it. And think you'll make a great leader. Your insight and thoughtfulness as well as tact really display key points that all good leaders possess. And I'm in the army. So that says something. I know what good leadership is hooah.

That's why I'm positive about my group. We got a good chance of going pro If we practice. I'm just sick of these other clans thinking theyr boss and will own anyone else. Its them that get owned as iv already pointed out to someone

cocky clans fail all the time. no training is done and therefore fall apart. members leave cause they suck.

There are clans( like the one I'm in) that were created simply to have a good time. Just because someone is a member of a clan does not mean they have to be a basement dwelling no life try hard. If you want to challenge someone then challenge that Incompetent Souls guy. Hes been challenging everyone on this site.

• Like 1

this sounds like youre a cocky *******... degrading people and putting clans down. no one is perfect people run **** the way they want to its just what they do, there's no right theres no wrong, people run them to the best of their ability. If you think youre mr. perfect, go ahead and start up your own clan thinking youre the best and better than everyone else.. i dont wish failure upon you but good luck..

• Like 1

Just tell him to piss the f**k off

This.

this sounds like youre a cocky *******... degrading people and putting clans down. no one is perfect people run **** the way they want to its just what they do, there's no right theres no wrong, people run them to the best of their ability. If you think youre mr. perfect, go ahead and start up your own clan thinking youre the best and better than everyone else.. i dont wish failure upon you but good luck..

And to emphasize I was referring to those snotty ******** too good to reply but have 1,000,000 posts on recruiting members and how they are the best and how they want to walk around shaking everyone's hand... What's the point? I'm gonna dish out 60 - 100 dollars on a first person shooter so I can not shoot someone? Lol. That's not me being cocky. That's them being pathetic.

That's why I'm positive about my group. We got a good chance of going pro If we practice. I'm just sick of these other clans thinking theyr boss and will own anyone else. Its them that get owned as iv already pointed out to someone

Think I came across some of your clan once. Got teamkilled several times by a few of them. (On purpose)

I suppose you haven't heard of the Sovereign Guard and the Crusading Spirit then? Or the Sangheili Eminence and the Fleet of Righteous Jurisdiction? The Warriors of Redemption? Warriors of Sanghelios? They are not bad clans, but the best Sangheili fleets there are. They have beat Voltage, they have beat the Black Roses, they have beat Spirit Bomb's team; some of the best BTB clans/teams there are. How is this explained? They're terrible, are they? I do not think so. When you have the best Wraith operators in Canada, United States. The best Banshee pilots in Canada, United States. The best Snipers in Canada, United States. Take Boba Mandalore for example, Sovereign Guard marksman and beast at BTB sniping. Avu Med Telcam, seventh in the world in the Revenant. Alieus Straxus, best Wraith operator in Canada. Nuclear Oasis, second best with Banshee in the world. GrumpyAnimal, first in the world in swords. People think that the Sangheili community has bad players and that our community is "unknown". Then how have we won so many battles?

This is an offtopic thread, please bring it back on track. Also, everyone stop getting angry, this guys is allowed to express his opinions stop getting so heated up. Now, bring this back on topic track please.

Lol. Thanks for this. But to be completely honest I'd never heard of anybody he just mentioned. And how does anyone know who's the best banshee pilot or the best wraith pilot? Even if thy were that's only one item on a whole agenda that makes up a game. I mean look how many weapons halo 4 has. You may say someone is the best at something but you honestly don't know that for sure. And even if you did know the best DMR user in the world, there's still the carbine and the battle rifle.

My point is skill at some level is all a matter of opinion. And recognition only goes as far as you're into it. Let me double check my post to make sure I'm not coming off as a moron...

Yep that's what I thought. I was only speaking to these forum members just on what I've personally seen. Not to get into it again but I have a life outside of this. I'm just basing opinion off of what I've read from member posts and halo service records I've looked up.

Keeping it friendly first and foremost. Arguing isn't a road I want to go down.