Halo 4 Doritos/Dew Codes

Oyster

I bought a few bags of Halo 4 Doritos and redeemed all of the codes to get double XP matches in Halo 4, however, I stumbled upon this quote under the official rules on the dewxp site: "To redeem your XP Matches follow the onscreen instructions in the Dashboard to select a Code to apply the XP Matches associated with that Code to a specific Gamer ID/Gamer tag. In order to assign and use XP Matches to a Gamer ID/Gamer tag the Gamer ID/Gamer tag account holder must purchase the Halo 4 game and log into Xbox LIVE gold War Games mode prior to "pushing" their XP Matches to that Gamer ID/Gamer tag." So does this mean that I won't be able to use the double XP matches from the codes that I've already redeemed before Halo 4 is out?

I hope not and I would not think so. If they allow you to redeem the codes before hand then I would imagine that they would be prepared to make sure that you did get your matches. If not then a lot of people are going to be angry.

Also. Welcome to the forum :)

• Like 1

I hope not and I would not think so. If they allow you to redeem the codes before hand then I would imagine that they would be prepared to make sure that you did get your matches. If not then a lot of people are going to be angry.

Also. Welcome to the forum :)

A lot of people would be mad, which is what's making me think that it will let me use the matches. Also, thanks for the greeting. :) This forum seems to have some nice members. :)