Looking to join

I'm on whenever I can be, even when I shouldn't be at times. Point is I'm willing to fight whenever, if you send me a friend request I'll accept it in a few minutes, GT is NZ Sol

You think I can trust this other guy?

who the immature ******* above or the one looking for a clan?

If you could It would be very much appreciated.

yes ill send him a messgae that you are interested. if u want i can give u a link to his website before i tell him. ps he's an ally of mine

oh wow you are threatening. omg im so scared. dude go **** yourself and stop reading my **** ***** *****

and dont tell me to shut up. welcome to the forums. i can say what the **** ever. u dont own this place. so suck my ****

dont ditch your idea if this retard made u think bad. hes ignorant and thinks hes ruler over others. bull**** is whats running from his mouth. clearly he knows nothing but how to gain enemies and thats it. but if u were to join mine. we have a thing about people being in 2 clans at once

You're only allowed to play Halo with his team and his team alone because he has no friends. With an attitude like that I can see why. Tell you what. If you wanna play Halo with some tool shed go for it. I'll be playing with friends and people I know am actually can stand to be around.

Oh and thanks for pointing out the completely obvious. These are the forums. Anyone can say what they want. If that's what helps you sleep at night for talking to people like a total jackass then go for it. I can't stop you. But clearly you are a *****. If you ever talked to people like that other than some stupid game forum someone would've slapped the taste out your mouth a long time ago.

But go ahead and tell people to suck things and give reasons why your OPINION is superior to others in everyway. You're only making yourself look ignorant. Do you even listen to yourself? You can't play Halo with me if you want to play with someone else? Lol. You're dumb.

You're only allowed to play Halo with his team and his team alone because he has no friends. With an attitude like that I can see why. Tell you what. If you wanna play Halo with some tool shed go for it. I'll be playing with friends and people I know am actually can stand to be around.

Oh and thanks for pointing out the completely obvious. These are the forums. Anyone can say what they want. If that's what helps you sleep at night for talking to people like a total jackass then go for it. I can't stop you. But clearly you are a *****. If you ever talked to people like that other than some stupid game forum someone would've slapped the taste out your mouth a long time ago.

But go ahead and tell people to suck things and give reasons why your OPINION is superior to others in everyway. You're only making yourself look ignorant. Do you even listen to yourself? You can't play Halo with me if you want to play with someone else? Lol. You're dumb.

look just stop ok. i dont give a **** what you have to say. **** you and your friends. im like this with you only. im cool with other people on here cause they go around and attack me with rude **** like you pulled off. be rude to me and expect it back. duh welcome to the real world. i never speak bad to nice people. but people like u ha **** them. and yourself. have a good day *****

Also if I'm the child why are you complaining to people you don't even know about some guy you've never even met? It's so irritating talking to people who are so ignorant. It pains me to read anything you write because its complete bull. You act so damn tough and want to promote your clan and talk SOOO much **** but when it comes down to it have you challenged me yet? Wanted to play one game to defend the honor of you and your ****heads that you pathetically threw together? No. Just more empty promises from people abandoning their clan to jump on board with some dude who talks mad **** and has zero friends. Give me one reason you're anything more than a primitive Neanderthal whining to everyone how you don't like me because I disagreed with you? For someone who claims every thread not to care you keep talking more and more. Who are you trying to win over? Lol. You're embarassing on every level.

I'll give you a few reasons. When I was in Afghanistan me and my team chief would play Halo 3 everyday after work. After I wasn't doing FOB ECP I was playing with other mechanics and my section sergeants because it was something to get my mind off of what I was doing everyday.

I got pretty damn good at what I do and how I play. So when I got back in January I carried it on and that's what I do on a daily basis. Squeeze in some time with like minded individuals to play competitevly and noncompetitevly whenever I can. And in looking for friendly competition I found you. Some dirtbag with zero drive to do anything productive and probably contributes that much to life in general.

I play Halo with guys from auto and distro platoon and when I can pick up new guys to play with from the forums who actually play and respect the game for what it is. A game. Something to shell off some stress with and enjoy. But retards like you are so intent on taking that away that you don't even think about the life of the person you're talking to or what that actually means to them.

Sincerely if you were sitting next to me and mouthed off some stupid **** like that I would kick your teeth down your puke hole for being such an assclown. Not because Halo means that much to me, but because you mean that little.

So the way I see it is we can solve this one of two ways. Either play me in the game and we leave it on the field or quit bitching. I've said my peace and you know where I stand. But I expect more trash talk and more BS because that's who you are. You wouldn't even acknowledge a gentleman agreement to squash some petty bickering. Go ahead. Say something. Say anything. Prove me right.

first off i wasnt directing that towards you. i was talking in general. and no its not laughable. second dont worry how i do my things. idc how much **** people talk about especially telling me of their life. have u ever thought about hackers. so you want a hacker to come along and **** everything up for you. i sure as hell don't. and changing the GT is stupid. why force people to spend money on that. its pointless. and thats great if you thought u made a point here cause not really. u only said **** i could care less about. leave me be and mind your own business. thanks.

sorry please ignore the ignorance the one above gave, but sorry you would need a mic to join. if we cant talk to you then it will not work. sorry. good luck in finding another

And to quote you were the first one being disrespectful. I even said I knew you weren't talking to me I was speaking in general. Until you came out with some left wing **** that didn't make any sense. Name one thread where I attacked you personally before this and I will stop. I promise.

Also if I'm the child why are you complaining to people you don't even know about some guy you've never even met? It's so irritating talking to people who are so ignorant. It pains me to read anything you write because its complete bull. You act so damn tough and want to promote your clan and talk SOOO much **** but when it comes down to it have you challenged me yet? Wanted to play one game to defend the honor of you and your ****heads that you pathetically threw together? No. Just more empty promises from people abandoning their clan to jump on board with some dude who talks mad **** and has zero friends. Give me one reason you're anything more than a primitive Neanderthal whining to everyone how you don't like me because I disagreed with you? For someone who claims every thread not to care you keep talking more and more. Who are you trying to win over? Lol. You're embarassing on every level.

I'll give you a few reasons. When I was in Afghanistan me and my team chief would play Halo 3 everyday after work. After I wasn't doing FOB ECP I was playing with other mechanics and my section sergeants because it was something to get my mind off of what I was doing everyday.

I got pretty damn good at what I do and how I play. So when I got back in January I carried it on and that's what I do on a daily basis. Squeeze in some time with like minded individuals to play competitevly and noncompetitevly whenever I can. And in looking for friendly competition I found you. Some dirtbag with zero drive to do anything productive and probably contributes that much to life in general.

I play Halo with guys from auto and distro platoon and when I can pick up new guys to play with from the forums who actually play and respect the game for what it is. A game. Something to shell off some stress with and enjoy. But retards like you are so intent on taking that away that you don't even think about the life of the person you're talking to or what that actually means to them.

Sincerely if you were sitting next to me and mouthed off some stupid **** like that I would kick your teeth down your puke hole for being such an assclown. Not because Halo means that much to me, but because you mean that little.

So the way I see it is we can solve this one of two ways. Either play me in the game and we leave it on the field or quit bitching. I've said my peace and you know where I stand. But I expect more trash talk and more BS because that's who you are. You wouldn't even acknowledge a gentleman agreement to squash some petty bickering. Go ahead. Say something. Say anything. Prove me right.

i wanna know why you keep going on with it. if u are such a smartass, then end it now. but no your writing me a novel about your life in Afghanistan. idc abut your life. i can give a **** less. but stop trying to be tough by continuing the conversation. im done with you and your bull**** stories. go tell your pointless story to someone who actually gives a ****

please lock it. anger i cant control with people like him

i wanna know why you keep going on with it. if u are such a smartass, then end it now. but no your writing me a novel about your life in Afghanistan. idc abut your life. i can give a **** less. but stop trying to be tough by continuing the conversation. im done with you and your bull**** stories. go tell your pointless story to someone who actually gives a ****

Pearls before swine. Should look up that saying. I'm done.