Looking to join

If not then I can just join another.

thats fine. like i said i dont force a member in. unlike other clans, who bribe you. those who say they will make u leader is bribing, i wouldnt make u a leader cause you would be the newest. not trying to be mean but thats how it has to be

In a perfect world bribery doesn't exist. But espionage? I think some groups are taking the wrong thing too seriously IMO. I would never waste my time spamming forums to join a group to figure out their trade secrets hoping it'll make me a better player. I'm married with a one year and I work 15 hour days. I'm a mechanic in the US ARMY. When am I ever gonna have time to do that? I know that comment wasn't directed at me I just imagine the idea as laughable.

I mean really who does that? The way I see it is this. If you wanna be in a clan or a group of friends or a group or whatever it is you're calling it whoever is hosting or sponsoring said group should be upfront and clear at expectations of group goals and member expectations. You should have well thought up principles your team abides by and a clear cut goal when it comes to challenges. My basic idea of a clan is team v. team excersises. That being said (and I posted this in another thread BTW) is if you wanna play Halo with friends that's one thing. If you want to play Halo and be friends with anyone who looks in your general direction, don't get your feelings hurt when it doesn't happen.

Especially when group leaders are inconsistent with how they negotiate member terms. How is that person to blame? That said the GT change isn't always a bad idea. That's member preference. Spending money to change your GT would encourage unit cohesion and discourage abandonment once part of said group. Of course that all depends on how serious you take it. If you're worried about "espionage" and not willing to change your GT, then there enlies the problem. Haha. Priorities. Are. Wrong? See how I did that? Came full circle with my rant? Anywho best of luck to our team finding adventures. I hope you all find what you're looking for.

And are hopefully able to discern from the inane questions hurled upon you by drooling imbeciles almost daily. There are more than a handful on here... Myself included at times.

• Like 3

In a perfect world bribery doesn't exist. But espionage? I think some groups are taking the wrong thing too seriously IMO. I would never waste my time spamming forums to join a group to figure out their trade secrets hoping it'll make me a better player. I'm married with a one year and I work 15 hour days. I'm a mechanic in the US ARMY. When am I ever gonna have time to do that? I know that comment wasn't directed at me I just imagine the idea as laughable.

I mean really who does that? The way I see it is this. If you wanna be in a clan or a group of friends or a group or whatever it is you're calling it whoever is hosting or sponsoring said group should be upfront and clear at expectations of group goals and member expectations. You should have well thought up principles your team abides by and a clear cut goal when it comes to challenges. My basic idea of a clan is team v. team excersises. That being said (and I posted this in another thread BTW) is if you wanna play Halo with friends that's one thing. If you want to play Halo and be friends with anyone who looks in your general direction, don't get your feelings hurt when it doesn't happen.

Especially when group leaders are inconsistent with how they negotiate member terms. How is that person to blame? That said the GT change isn't always a bad idea. That's member preference. Spending money to change your GT would encourage unit cohesion and discourage abandonment once part of said group. Of course that all depends on how serious you take it. If you're worried about "espionage" and not willing to change your GT, then there enlies the problem. Haha. Priorities. Are. Wrong? See how I did that? Came full circle with my rant? Anywho best of luck to our team finding adventures. I hope you all find what you're looking for.

And are hopefully able to discern from the inane questions hurled upon you by drooling imbeciles almost daily. There are more than a handful on here... Myself included at times.

first off i wasnt directing that towards you. i was talking in general. and no its not laughable. second dont worry how i do my things. idc how much **** people talk about especially telling me of their life. have u ever thought about hackers. so you want a hacker to come along and **** everything up for you. i sure as hell don't. and changing the GT is stupid. why force people to spend money on that. its pointless. and thats great if you thought u made a point here cause not really. u only said **** i could care less about. leave me be and mind your own business. thanks.

Hey so did you think about if I can join or not?

sorry please ignore the ignorance the one above gave, but sorry you would need a mic to join. if we cant talk to you then it will not work. sorry. good luck in finding another

I'm ditching my clan idea. I'm going to make it a team. It'll b way better like that. The team will be about 9 people (excluding myself), 2 of which are backups. Do you mind if I join your team as well as mine? I'm online when I can be and I love to game, ive got a headset and I can work well with others. I've had experience with cruel people and I know exactly how to deal with it.

first off i wasnt directing that towards you. i was talking in general. and no its not laughable. second dont worry how i do my things. idc how much **** people talk about especially telling me of their life. have u ever thought about hackers. so you want a hacker to come along and **** everything up for you. i sure as hell don't. and changing the GT is stupid. why force people to spend money on that. its pointless. and thats great if you thought u made a point here cause not really. u only said **** i could care less about. leave me be and mind your own business. thanks.

sorry please ignore the ignorance the one above gave, but sorry you would need a mic to join. if we cant talk to you then it will not work. sorry. good luck in finding another

You mad bro? Lol. *********. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I don't have some validity. And if you bothered reading what I said I already said I knew it wasn't directed at me. Do you have problems with words or simple reading? Get on my level homo.

And on the subject of not caring if you cared that little why reply? Obviously you do. And we can all see how pretentious you are and how pious you think you are. Heads up? Your **** does stink. Bad. You're worried about someone hacking your account? That's stupid. If I was gonna hack someone's account I wouldn't even waste time hacking some noobs account like you. You are ridiculous and narrow minded. Once again. Get ony level or STFU.

You mad bro? Lol. *********. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I don't have some validity. And if you bothered reading what I said I already said I knew it wasn't directed at me. Do you have problems with words or simple reading? Get on my level homo.

And on the subject of not caring if you cared that little why reply? Obviously you do. And we can all see how pretentious you are and how pious you think you are. Heads up? Your **** does stink. Bad. You're worried about someone hacking your account? That's stupid. If I was gonna hack someone's account I wouldn't even waste time hacking some noobs account like you. You are ridiculous and narrow minded. Once again. Get ony level or STFU.

oh wow you are threatening. omg im so scared. dude go **** yourself and stop reading my **** ***** *****

and dont tell me to shut up. welcome to the forums. i can say what the **** ever. u dont own this place. so suck my ****

I'm ditching my clan idea. I'm going to make it a team. It'll b way better like that. The team will be about 9 people (excluding myself), 2 of which are backups. Do you mind if I join your team as well as mine? I'm online when I can be and I love to game, ive got a headset and I can work well with others. I've had experience with cruel people and I know exactly how to deal with it.

dont ditch your idea if this retard made u think bad. hes ignorant and thinks hes ruler over others. bull**** is whats running from his mouth. clearly he knows nothing but how to gain enemies and thats it. but if u were to join mine. we have a thing about people being in 2 clans at once

Ok, one, I thought you were a team not a clan,

Two, your team would come before my own, there are plenty of people that could run it while I'm gaming with your group.

And three, most clans are actually quite pointless if their leader cant lead, I trust you and I trust my guys, trust I one of the best qualities a leader could have and that is me

Hey cryo might I just say that if I join your team as I want to do, I will place you and your members at the top of my gaming priorities. I've got members of my team I can trust, I know they'll lead efficiently while I'm gaming with our group

Ok, one, I thought you were a team not a clan,

Two, your team would come before my own, there are plenty of people that could run it while I'm gaming with your group.

And three, most clans are actually quite pointless if their leader cant lead, I trust you and I trust my guys, trust I one of the best qualities a leader could have and that is me

ill have to see. cause if we really need you and your a no show thats bad. but i may consider it since u seem pretty straight forward