I have been "credit banned twice" (read my 'Unnecessary Credit Ban' post) and I was just wondering if the credit bans transfer to halo 4. Or will it start all over because it is a new game. I just have a fear that I will get banned for no apparent reason like the last two times. Please respond 343, I am talking to YOU.

I have been "credit banned twice" (read my 'Unnecessary Credit Ban' post) and I was just wondering if the credit bans transfer to halo 4. Or will it start all over because it is a new game. I just have a fear that I will get banned for no apparent reason like the last two times. Please respond 343, I am talking to YOU.

http://halo.xbox.com is their official site. But anyway, it likely won't transfer since you don't earn credits anymore. And trust me, you are NEVER banned for no reason. Being AFK, boosting, etc will get you banned. See my post in 343i game help on how to avoid bans in Reach. You probably did something there to get banned.

http://halo.xbox.com is their official site. But anyway, it likely won't transfer since you don't earn credits anymore. And trust me, you are NEVER banned for no reason. Being AFK, boosting, etc will get you banned. See my post in 343i game help on how to avoid bans in Reach. You probably did something there to get banned.

i dont know why you could possibly get banned for being AFk it dosent make sense.