In need of a good clan trainer

If possible, Cryo and Shadow, you can train together? but cryo if they dont want to train like shadow said, they wont be a team. training is crucial and you do want to make it work. However it's not just you it has to be everyone.

all i need is someone who is able to bring all of us together. like we have a 13 yrs old and a 18 yrs old. i have to find a way where they will respect each other despite the age difference

Age is probably the worst thing i have to deal with... im sure with alot of other clans.. Personally the younger wont agree with the older vice versa.. If everyone has a key part in their own skill level then thats what they should do. Find out their strongest asset to help to team.

im looking for someone who is willing to help train recruits in my clan. but i also need someone who is good at the training and wont goof off. PM me for more details

I would like an eight verses eight clan battle first to see whether they are worthy of my tutorship.

I would like an eight verses eight clan battle first to see whether they are worthy of my tutorship.

how am i suppose to have a clan battle if im asking for training. there not trained to fight yet. and we dont have 8 members. the max is 7 hence the name Lucky 7

• Like 1