In need of a good clan trainer

Alright soooo clearly everyone doesnt see eye to eye if thats what you're saying... i can understand that everyone doesnt see like that. there are some people who ya know see eye to eye with one person and not the others but when it comes to playing like a team they all want the same goal and outcome they want to win and have fun with it... thats possible as well they just have to see it.

Alright soooo clearly everyone doesnt see eye to eye if thats what you're saying... i can understand that everyone doesnt see like that. there are some people who ya know see eye to eye with one person and not the others but when it comes to playing like a team they all want the same goal and outcome they want to win and have fun with it... thats possible as well they just have to see it.

yea most who join a clan are usally there for fun and maybe there leader doesnt show them care so they learn to be a lone wolf. so i would have to have them break that and see the others are brothers and wath over each other

Why dont u train people in your clan to train other people in your clan?

im gonna have too

It would be kinda sad if people needed to learn how to use them, anyways its easy enough to learn on the job isnt it?

heh mannnnn you would be suprised.... but there are certain weapons people have trouble with.

Well not only rifles... but AR is a pretty common weapon choice, hell grenade launcher i sometimes have trouble with with that i more so have trouble with the angling.. but even weapon combos and all that people still dont know. good to learn even if reach is just practice to prepare for halo 4..

you guys are not getting the pont. For them to become a family you need to push all of them to there limits TOGETHER. then and only then they will want the same goal. yes they will want the same goal in the game, but they will do it there own way. Cry if you really want them to become a family YOU have to be there father/ mentor. they wont listen to anyone else they joined you team because of YOU! also yes people do have problems with weapons, but it's called practice. I have been playing halo since it came our I played halo 2 on live same with halo 3 and reach.I have been practicing how to use all the gun from the start. there is no gun I can not pick up and get a good K/D with. I have over 3000 kills over my deaths I never lose a game and it's all because 1 I practice 2 I have a family to play with and understand each other and 3 I have fun. you can't just say they need to be you have to make them. show them that then have what it takes with in themselfs or they wont do it. just a tip.

Okay.... Welllll That's your way of training people. Most don't want that. There are ways of training people without putting them to the ground and making them feel worthless... and 95% of the time K/D dont matter.. but thats me.

I never once said anything about there K/D i was talking about mine. Also did i once said I was going to make them to feel like crap? No! i said that I was going to make then a family and unite them together. to show them that they can work as a team insted of line wolf.

you mentioned your K/D i get that. im saying no one really goes by K/D anymore. Im just saying from what you have posted, the ways you teach are far more strict than others...

If possible, Cryo and Shadow, you can train together? but cryo if they dont want to train like shadow said, they wont be a team. training is crucial and you do want to make it work. However it's not just you it has to be everyone.