In need of a good clan trainer

Why dont you just play some matchmaking and get people from your clan to join you, you can train and recruit like that, make them train on the job, it shows whether theyr up to ur standards or not. Thats what Im doing, if you want, I can do this with your members.

Why dont you just play some matchmaking and get people from your clan to join you, you can train and recruit like that, make them train on the job, it shows whether theyr up to ur standards or not. Thats what Im doing, if you want, I can do this with your members.

thing is from rank L1 to L6 they are in training the whole time. and at L7 they graduate. so i have to recruit and train. its hard to manage the time around

Tjats why I suggested matchmaking, fill your team with recruits and train them through the game, then at the end, offer people who has score a specific number or more as I do. This way your training and recruiting. Or you can do the pyramid style of recruitment which is where u train members and the members recruit people that show potential

Hmph.. I like this guy lol heres my question though, if you train his guys from his clan... When they get enough training or the training stops... Wont they decide different leadership? If I were to train under you for a period of time, and then we just stopped because you trained me on everything that i needed to know. I wouldnt go back to CRYOGENIC but in return i would go to you in time if i didnt like the way he was running the clan. Not trying to speculate but thats what it kinda looks like...

Hmph.. I like this guy lol heres my question though, if you train his guys from his clan... When they get enough training or the training stops... Wont they decide different leadership? If I were to train under you for a period of time, and then we just stopped because you trained me on everything that i needed to know. I wouldnt go back to CRYOGENIC but in return i would go to you in time if i didnt like the way he was running the clan. Not trying to speculate but thats what it kinda looks like...

trust me i would run it fine. if they leave cause im running them bad, well they lick my a**. cause i make sure everything is in proper order. thats why its a team and not a clan cause clan always end in a stupid way

but its fine. i have 5 members now so they are in training now.

ok sounds good Cry. also I want to know the exacte day you want to team battle. the day and the mounth. i'm setting up my calender for the clan. so i'm putting the clan battles/team battles

@ NZ

thats called potching...I don't potch. and if they want to join I wont let then also i will be telling then from the start they are with him not me and i will not take then no matter what.

it dont matter. im training them now. and ill find a trainer thats a team member instead so they dont get that thought

look i know its tough man believe me.... but the people in a clan follow their own leader not some random guy... just my 2 cents

look i know its tough man believe me.... but the people in a clan follow their own leader not some random guy... just my 2 cents

your right it is. thats why im only allowing 7 max now. i used have to train 17 at one time. it was badddd. im sure someone good will come around one day.