If they came to hear me beg Halo Reach achievement. EASIEST!!!

ISTRAFED UP0NI

Alright if you're going through and finishing all of the Halo Xbox360 titles (again) before the release of Halo 4, like myself.. You no doubt have seen, attempted or (god hoping) already conquered the Halo Reach achievement

If they came to hear me beg

Performed an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal.

EVERYONE on the internet insists that it is easy if you start up the "final" mission Pillar of Autumn, and jump off the cliff and get that elite just right down there, well that is NOT easy, I tried countless times in 3 different separate sessions, hours... Not fun / didn't work.

On the 3rd (playable) mission, Nightfall, it is SO easy. It took me a total of only 4 attempts and only 2 successful assassinations. YES!

Play the mission on legendary difficulty from the beginning, at the start you have to take out an elite via silent assassination and then beat down 2 sleeping grunts (NOTE: if they shoot at all, just let them kill you because you won't be able to do the achievement afther that)..

Now continue to this link and skip forward to about 1:50 in the video provided. All credit goes to these fellas and GEEZE it was so easy! No need to even quit sprinting!!!! WORKS!

http://cruellegaceyproductions.com/guides-tutorials/achievement-guides/if-they-came-to-hear-me-beg/

The achievements bugged. Let me go into a little detail. If you have the reticle of your gun on the elite as you assassinate it on any level jumping from a fatal height, you will NOT get the achievment. So now how to get it? Pull out your magnum on pillar of autumn and as your about to jump assassinate off the cliff at the very beginning move the reticle away from the elite so you still assassinate it but the reticle wasnt on them why you did it. As I said earlier, its a bugged out achievement.