•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Pbrabbit : (23 November 2017 - 12:04 PM) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
@  Jack Of Harts : (23 November 2017 - 11:26 AM) Dammit I keep missing everyone
@  Jack Of Harts : (23 November 2017 - 11:00 AM) Heyo!
@  Yang Xiao Long : (22 November 2017 - 09:36 PM) So many old people... So many wrinkles...
@  BaconShelf : (22 November 2017 - 06:46 PM) Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA
@  Halo6 Follower : (22 November 2017 - 06:42 PM) I have no clue sorry. Halopedia lists it as 'Unknown' :\ I'd love to hear what you think about it though dude!
@  UNSC Spartan II : (22 November 2017 - 04:17 PM) Anyone able to explain the Mark IV armor on the front of The Cole Protocol get back to me, gone too long without an explanation if there is one, I have two likely options but I wanna know if there's something solid.
@  fzdw11 : (22 November 2017 - 10:33 AM) Unfortunately can't get on the Discord from work, and work is the only time I check in on this site.
@  343iBot : (21 November 2017 - 01:06 AM) Welcome to the forums, Epsilon Xenos! :welcome: View Epsilon Xenos's Profile
@  Fishy : (21 November 2017 - 12:27 AM) It's on Skype
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (20 November 2017 - 08:41 PM) It's on the Discord
@  fzdw11 : (20 November 2017 - 03:54 PM) I'd love to see the SB buzzing again, too, but I don't know how realistic that goal is.
@  UNSC Spartan II : (20 November 2017 - 03:21 PM) Wanna see this SB buzzing again, and it's real nice to see all you guys here, I'll certainly drop by from time to time.
@  Yoshi1176 : (20 November 2017 - 02:00 PM) jesus christ where did this chat go lol
@  fzdw11 : (20 November 2017 - 10:41 AM) :sofa:
@  Maestro : (19 November 2017 - 11:53 PM) well, I am a psychotic ninja :shuriken:
@  Maestro : (19 November 2017 - 11:53 PM) oh
@  Halo6 Follower : (19 November 2017 - 11:52 PM) Not yet.
@  Maestro : (19 November 2017 - 11:52 PM) I am still the senate
@  343iBot : (19 November 2017 - 10:58 AM) Welcome to the forums, SoWhiteman! :welcome: View SoWhiteman's Profile

Photo

Fallout 3/New Vegas

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NJL

NJL

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 250 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:NJL442
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

Anyone play? I personally love New Vegas. Better than 3 in some ways and in some ways not. It's more so interesting on the factions and different quests that go with them. Alot of interesting dialogue and wild wasteland blew my mind. still exploring the mojave i have found some things that i didnt before. Really interesting if i say so. I've put alot of time into it and tend to be a nerd and know mostly everything. I have most of the DLC the only one i dont have is Old World Blues which i heard was really good. well thats about it for that if anyone has a question about the game feel free to ask!

#2 Jeff Hall

Jeff Hall

Elite

• Members
  • 78 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Kryptic Spartan
  • LocationNebraska

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:30 AM

Anyone play? I personally love New Vegas. Better than 3 in some ways and in some ways not. It's more so interesting on the factions and different quests that go with them. Alot of interesting dialogue and wild wasteland blew my mind. still exploring the mojave i have found some things that i didnt before. Really interesting if i say so. I've put alot of time into it and tend to be a nerd and know mostly everything. I have most of the DLC the only one i dont have is Old World Blues which i heard was really good. well thats about it for that if anyone has a question about the game feel free to ask!

I loved Fallout, the idea to have an american free roam game after a nuke. All the new things that came along, like the new enemies. Loved the slow motion too.
If you like my ideas or the point I made, don't forget to hit that like button!
My Personal Challenge, post here if you want to join me in it!
http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/18255-343-industries-challenge/

#3 WonderWombat

WonderWombat

SUPER Arbiter

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,237 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:W0NDERW0MBAT
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:31 AM

I can probably answer any question you have about most of the series. :D

Also OWB is a hit or miss kind of DLC. I really hate it.

Also if you are a fan of New Vegas more than 3 you should try Fallout 1,2, and tactics. They are really cheap on GoG.con

NwA4a.png

The Shoutbox can't even handle me right now.

#4 NJL

NJL

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 250 posts
Liked
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

i wasnt really a fan of 1 or 2 tbh... I think it was because it was on the computer.. lol cant wait for Fallout 4!!!! I believe the location is in an area close to Boston =D

#5 WonderWombat

WonderWombat

SUPER Arbiter

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,237 posts
Dedicated
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

i wasnt really a fan of 1 or 2 tbh... I think it was because it was on the computer.. lol cant wait for Fallout 4!!!! I believe the location is in an area close to Boston =D

Well that was just a rumor made by some guy on Reddit. But I don't doubt it will be in Boston. I personally wanted Philadelphia.

Also if Bethesda takes a Skyrim approach, I will lose a lot of interest in the series.

NwA4a.png

#6 Twisted Oracle

Twisted Oracle

Grunt

• Banned
  • 0 posts
Dedicated

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

If they make a new fallout it should be in the Midwest

#7 Jay_Magnus

Jay_Magnus

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 175 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Whootie Lover
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Fallout 3 and Vegas are both fantastic, but Fallout 2 holds a special place in my heart. Also the Boston rumor seems likely, since they say the developers were sightseeing in the area. A lot of these game rumors end up being true. But in a series like Fallout, where everything is pretty much destroyed, the actual location isn't too important, it's gonna be a wasteland after all lol.

Posted Image

#8 TECH

TECH

Promethean Knight

• Members
  • 105 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:T3CH PH33R

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

Fallout 4 is supposed to be in the same area as New Vegas, they havnt released any details besides the Lead producers response to the question of "where" to which he said "I cant say anything, but the area in New Vegas was real interesting wasn't it?"

#9 NJL

NJL

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 250 posts
Liked
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

indeed it was. i personally like hardcore mode made the game more effective/survival like. as far as fallout 4 goes, the rumor was san francisco. the actual location will be in or near boston.

#10 WonderWombat

WonderWombat

SUPER Arbiter

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,237 posts
Dedicated
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

Fallout 4 is supposed to be in the same area as New Vegas, they havnt released any details besides the Lead producers response to the question of "where" to which he said "I cant say anything, but the area in New Vegas was real interesting wasn't it?"

That whas Jason Bergman who sarcastically stated that in Norwegian.

Though I thought that statement basically said it would be in Minneapolis, but that theory is too long. :D

NwA4a.png

#11 PHIL0S0PHY

PHIL0S0PHY

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 241 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:KSI Change 7
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:48 PM

Yep, I love both

No signature yet

#12 Taraking

Taraking

Grunt

• New Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:game12

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:54 PM

Fallout is such a wonderful game I was also playing when I was in 10 th grade. As these days technology is running so fast that many new games with new types has published. Like recently from one of my good friends I got to hear about World of Warcraft 60 days a massively role-playing multiplayer game. He had it from the Instant-gaming website at a best deal price, along with the CD keys.

#13 Castle Nerevar

Castle Nerevar

Jackal

• Members
  • 8 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Castle Maker 07
  • LocationOr, USA

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:45 AM

Fallout 3 is a game that I don't particularly like. However I feel like 4 is even worse. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Fallout 2. I just don't like the way that Bethesda took the series, even though I was super hyped for them to be at the reigns. 

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users