Halo CEA is a wast of money

I played Halo CE on the computer and never owned it on the Xbox. Once I got an xbox though halo 2 was already out so I didn't bother picking CE up. A few months ago I considered getting it from the xbox live market place for like 10 bucks but chose to buy some new maps instead. Now that CEA is coming out I will buy it for sure. I will probably play the campaign at least twice in each mode. That's something I rarely do with the halo games. I generally play once through on legendary and maybe again co-op style but never more than twice. Plus with the map update for reach probably costing 20 bucks why not go ahead and get the new campaign remastered as well.

Why do you post this in every thread? I have seen it a hundred times now.

AnywAys. It is worth it for the maps and for the campaign if you don't already have the original.

If you don't want it don't buy it. Seriously why do people keep complaining that its a waste of money. No one is making you buy it.

I think new COD games every year are a wast of money but I don't complain when they come out with a new one.