Halo CEA is a wast of money

I have the old halo ca and why would I go out just to buy a better graphic version?

I get halo for the campaign and I don't want halo to turn into a remake after remake series. I want a new story. That is why when it comes out I will be playing the old game for a couple of days while you guys waist 40$.

I have the old halo ca and why would I go out just to buy a better graphic version?

I get halo for the campaign and I don't want halo to turn into a remake after remake series. I want a new story. That is why when it comes out I will be playing the old game for a couple of days while you guys waist 40$.

It's not just a remake, it's remastered and will have a new MP experience. Halo CEA is more of a pet project of 343's anyways. I doubt there will be a "remake series".

maybe some people are interested in buying an updated version with achievements and terminals giving away info about halo 4? as well as playing the campaign all over again, what about people who haven't played halo 1 or don't have the disc anymore

i won't be buying it, but i wouldn't judge anyone if they do buy it.

some people may want it for nostalgia, others may buy it just because it is a halo game, and achievements, xbl maps, online coop, to see the game in its glory again.

This

And to finally be able to play maps that arent forge world gray

This

It's not just a remake, it's remastered and will have a new MP experience. Halo CEA is more of a pet project of 343's anyways. I doubt there will be a "remake series".

This

Also the 7 Reach maps would be worth about $22, if they were in the marketplace. The remastered version is then only like 20 bucks, pretty good deal if you ask me.

And finally this, reason enough for me

If you recall, when Halo originally came out, Bungie said "We wanted to do so much more with Halo and Halo 2, but due to the engine restrictions we just couldn't make it as big a game as we had hoped. With Halo 3, we can do that. Those ships you see off in the distance are real" and such like that.

So if anything... them remastering Halo CE is them making Halo the game they wanted it to be so long ago.

I have the old game as well, but this is different, its reliving the fun experiences, on xbl with people i know now and will be great to, its about the multiplayer maps, about the terminals. And as someone said, it is a pretty good deal considering the 7 Reach maps and how much they would cost. 343 starts off with a great game, so its worth buying.

You play the old game alone while we give 40 bucks and have a good time with our friends. Simple as that.

the game isn't being remade, it's being remastered. plus, it may be a waste of YOUR money, not a waste of everyones money.

the game isn't being remade, it's being remastered. plus, it may be a waste of YOUR money, not a waste of everyones money.

"Oh my God! They're remaking a game that's already been made! It's going to be a waste of money and nobody should buy it because nobody will enjoy it!"

1999:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_versus_Predator_%28video_game%29

2010:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_vs._Predator_%28video_game%29

Shall I find more examples?

1997:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoldenEye_007_%281997_video_game%29

2010:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoldenEye_007_%282010_video_game%29

Well that is your opinion, and you're welcome to express it.

Myself, I'll be getting it because I'm a proud supporter of a great series.

I even picked up Halo Wars when it released, even though I only ever played it once (I hate RTS games).

But the fact that it will be remastered is a plus, as well as having those new terminals to look for.

If unconditional love of the Haloverse makes me a sucker, then I guess I'm a huge one.