Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 2

Slenderman

Halo 4: Forward unto Dawn - Episode 2

Cadet Michael "Sully" Sullivan continues to decode the hidden ONI combat video as Lasky's struggle with his place in the UNSC ignites with fellow cadet Walter Vickers. After a classroom confrontation with Captain Mehaffey and a challenge from Chyler, Lasky pulls Hastati Squad back from the brink...at a terrible physical cost to himself.

Video Page

Edited by Twam
Aligned the text.

Lmao that is SO cheating xD

Lol, the Director's totally right. Anyways, I liked this episode. Seemed a little better than the first (but it's just my opinion) - I liked how there was a little more action in this one, but it only looks like its building up to an even bigger episode. Hopefully the battle scenes we saw in the [next time] preview will be in episode 3!

• Like 3

I have a few questions about the episode.

The introduction with Cortana was immense! Is she voiced by her original voice actor Jen Taylor for this series/episode? Sure sounds like it.

Was the whole ship freezing up due to the Cryo-Chamber or having the entire back end of the ship blown apart?

Anyway, a great episode nonetheless and I'm excited for the next. Maybe we'll get to see some covenant?

I almost died laughing at 5:03. The exercise under Lasky was kinda cool I guess, and was 20x better than the last one imo, even though the Narnia chick running at full speed and still being able to hit people with her Assault Rifle took me out of it. With these episodes out of the way we only have to get through 3 until we get to 4 and 5, which should be really cool.

Lol, the Director's totally right. Anyways, I liked this episode. Seemed a little better than the first (but it's just my opinion) - I liked how there was a little more action in this one, but it only looks like its building up to an even bigger episode. Hopefully the battle scenes we saw in the [next time] preview will be in episode 3!

Haha, found you again Robius :) I also thought this episode was sick! Can't wait to see the follow-up!

lasky's condition could be the death fo him or itll be cured. if nothing happens to silva im sure something will happen to his brother on arcadia but like anything else gotta wait and find out, cant wait til friday!