Moderator Birthday Playdate

DoctorB77

I plan on starting the playdate around 4:00 Central time. I have a hockey game today. I hope that time works out well. I want you all to try and send in your favorite clips of yourself like some of you might have done for the BCAM playdate with Choir. I hope to make a video to put on the channel :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for attending. I had a great and laggy time :D.

Sorry for being the laggiest host of all time on this forum but Stealth was downloading Arma 2 (and still is).

Thank you Zero and Jeff for Co-hosting the playdate and supplying some awesome maps. And thank you Hotdog for running the playdate before I even arrived. I will announce the winner of the 1600 MS points sometime after Halo 4 is released because I will buy the points when I go to get the game.

• Like 1

The race track and the speedflag with falcons was by far my favorite. I laughed so hard when I led 5 people off the edge at the beginning :rofl:

And Tsik. Your map was pretty fun. I will say that it was kind of hard to get the core and there should be more places for the spartans to spawn. :)

And Tsik. Your map was pretty fun. I will say that it was kind of hard to get the core and there should be more places for the spartans to spawn. :)

Already working on it, I plan On getting rid of the Banshee, and fixing some spawning issues, but they will affect the flow of the map a little.