Will Halo 4 have 4 player split-screen co-op?

TheKolbikat

I would doubt that it is. 4 different characters can get intensive for an old console like the 360. I have seen a couple of instances where even Reach would slightly stutter on certain levels on one-player. Even if Halo 4's engine is more optimized, it'd likely just never happen on the 360. Perhaps Halo 5 could do this on the next console. Your only choice is to play on a fast connection over LIVE.

I may be wrong, but I think I also saw confirmation that it will be like Reach and 3. I can't remember where, so consider it hearsay.

Not sure about campaign (pretty sure campaign was confirmed to be 2 player split screen local and 4 player over live), but I know it was just confirmed that there will be 4 player split screen multiplayer matchmaking (War Games). Also here is a video to the the 4 player split screen on Forge:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14871-new-halo-4-forge-video-from-gamespot-new-forge-environment-revealed-and-more/#entry160328

• Like 1