Gamertag: DeathRhinoAC130

Map: Diagon

Map Canvas: Ridgeline (Anniversary)

Gametype: Team Rage (Slayer)

6 - 16 players

"After the humans left this installation, it was restored by the efforts of the forerunner builders."

This structural variant of Ridgeline is fascinating to the player and forger alike. It has multiple structures including fortified towers, low catwalks and vehicles a ton! It supports assault, capture the flag (red and blue teams), slayer, oddball, king of the hill, infection and juggernaut. It has mandatory spawn locations for red and blue teams and randomized spawns for secondary teams.

post-30937-0-69565900-1349824696.jpg
As we can see from this overview from blue team, the catwalks interlude the river and such, and there appears to be some sort of fortress bridge on red team.
post-30937-0-94428800-1349824809.jpg
Again, we can still see that fortress bridge, be we can get better view of those catwalks, and we can see that the blue teams garage is connected to the catwalks themselves.
post-30937-0-95447800-1349824948.jpg
From here, we can see that the blue garage has two rear entrances, as well as a sniper tower on top.
post-30937-0-44522800-1349825059.jpg
We can clearly see that under the red bridge is two ghosts, proving there to be vehicles accessible. These are the only available images for the map.

As far as we know, this map is bland and crispy with standard gametypes, which is why it has it's own slayer variant; Team Rage. Team Rage involves the combat techniques of SWAT, combined with the mobilization of BTB Heavies. It allows weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, grenades, loadouts, and of course, the feel of domination. It plays well for newcomers and pros alike, which is why it is perfect for a map that is big in a small way.

If you liked my map, give this thread like!

Hmm, looks nice and clean. Though I'm not particularly fond of those catwalks. You know what would be cool? If those catwalks were to be elevated a bit more so that they're up in the trees. You know, like those canopy tours you see in some national forests where the bridges are suspended between each tree and connect to platforms around the trees. But from what I can see, it looks like a nice map as it is. Have you had it tested?

Hmm, looks nice and clean. Though I'm not particularly fond of those catwalks. You know what would be cool? If those catwalks were to be elevated a bit more so that they're up in the trees. You know, like those canopy tours you see in some national forests where the bridges are suspended between each tree and connect to platforms around the trees. But from what I can see, it looks like a nice map as it is. Have you had it tested?

yes, I've 1v1'ed GSD, I've walked around in every gametype, and I decided things for the best outcome for six players.