Bunker Hill

Guest Psychoduck

Guest Psychoduck

Map name: Bunker Hill

Creators: Oakley Hidef and The Psycho Duck

Recommended gametypes: One-Flag CTF, Territories

Download

bunker-hill-overview-1.png

Hello everyone, I'd like to present to you what will be my last map in Halo: Reach. This map is called Bunker Hill and was a co-forge between Oakley Hidef (RivalMass) and myself. The map bares some similarities to High Ground, and plays much differently from most objective maps. All the pertinent information is highlighted in the video below.

I'd like to thank all of my testers, including Flying Shoe ILR, MockKnizzle008, Fraustophobia, Rayraywa, Able SirThomas, Zatherla, YardBird92, and everyone who joined off of the THFECompetitive tag.

bunker-hill-3.jpg

bunker-hill-3.jpg

bunker-hill-4.jpg

bunker-hill-5.jpg

bunker-hill-6.jpg

bunker-hill-7.jpg

bunker-hill-8.jpg

bunker-hill-9.jpg

bunker-hill-10.jpg

bunker-hill-11.jpg

bunker-hill-12.jpg

bunker-hill-13.jpg

bunker-hill-14.jpg

bunker-hill-15.jpg

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and download!

• Like 1

I tip my hat to both of you (Oakley Hidef and Psychoduck). You've really done a spectacular job making this map. I had the privilege of playing in one of Psychoduck's lobbies last night and I've got to say that it was amazing. First of all, this degree of aesthetics on a Competitive map (AA gun, destroyed Pelican, etc..) really gave it a nice twist that you don't always see in Competitive maps. Then, as for gameplay, you've built this multi-leveled, entrance-filled bunker with such intricacy and thought towards the core gameplay aspects, that the only word to describe it is brilliant. I only got the chance to play Territories on it, but I have to say that I've grown to loathe Territories on every matchmaking map I've played - but yesterday I actually loved it. The competitiveness was great and it really forced our teams to work together to push for those final objectives. All in all, great job to both of you, you've made an amazing map!