Lottery; Blue warrior avatar armor.

Even though I want the avatar, it's not more than fair to give everyone a chance, since Glory said he would be giving them away in alottery. Though if he really wants to trade I will give him my code for his.

Agreed, if he wants to trade then I suppose there isn't another option lol. But I do appreciate you wanting to give everyone a chance.

I would love to get the female one please. My friend is the biggest halo fan ever. She's always going on and on about it, how awesome it is, how cool Master Chief and the Arbiter are, and so on. She would be over the moon if I gave her this. Thanks!

• Like 1

I would love this!! That armor is so cool...I prefer the default armor in Halo 4 to be honest. So far the Warrior, Soldier, and Recruit helmets look the best. I would love to sport this armor for my appreciation of Halo 4. Thanks for doing this bud :)

Male version as well please :)

If you follow Bs angle or some of the other Waypoint developers they sometimes post the codes for Mark 6 Halo 4 armor....

Everyone gets a chance, I will still do the lottery.

Even though I want the avatar, it's not more than fair to give everyone a chance, since Glory said he would be giving them away in alottery. Though if he really wants to trade I will give him my code for his.

Our last winner is Hawke Eye, Gratz!

(I Chose all persons randomly trough a bowl :P. Also the discussion about trading is my fault, i shouldn't have done it.)

• 4 weeks later...