Halo 4 Campstravaganza!

Twinreaper

I spent hours playing since release. I finished the game, no films available though. I have no idea why. It also says that I didn't complete the entire thing by myself on waypoint, even though I did. I have the achievement to prove it, and for some reason it says some of the levels werent even completed. I have the achievement and I have noticed that the stat tracking is really broken or needs some fixing.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#Halo4/lazarus923/home

For some reason I cannot get anyone's service records to load on Waypoint. Until I can confirm everyone's post...I am holding off to declare and post up current winners. I will however be preparing the digital download mirrors for the winners so that prizes can be handed out quickly. I appreciate everyone's patience with this matter, as this part of it is out of my hands, and purely on 343i.

• Like 2

Since editing my original post doesn't show a more current post date in the OP, I will post the update here as well.

Slenderman has won the #1 prize for this contest. He as promised, has already receieved his copy of Windows 8 64-bit.

Reaperi19 has become our 2nd place winner. He has no use for his won copy of Windows 7 Ultimate, and therefore I have elected to offer him another prize instead.

Vitamin PWN, has now become our 3rd place winner and will receive instead, the 2nd place winner's prize for the reason I stated above.

In the interest of getting the original 3rd place prize out, I have decided to offer it to the next person who can successfully complete the Next 2nd Season of Spartan Ops on Legendary for all 5 missions.

Additionally, I will be offering more prizes from my software collection, and plan to announce that one soon. So have it folks! We need our Spartan OPS winner!!!! And congrats to everyone who participated, and especially to those who won!

• Like 4

Congrtas my friend! As promised, a nice new copy of Windows 7 Ultimate is your for the taking. All I need now is for you to Pm me with your version choice. 64-bit or 32-bit. As for Shadow...sorry you didn't link me, but I think I can hook you up as well since I have a spare prize laying around. PM me as well and i will fill you in. Congrats again, to both of you!

I am dissapointed D: Because of Halo4's mistake I wasn't a winner. I hope 343 is fixing the stat tracking and the file browser issues...

same for me. If I do Spartan ops on legendary I have no proof.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, wasn't too sure if it was possible or not but I'm trying to find away to contact anyone from 343. I've been a DEEP dedicated halo fan and follower seance the release of Combat evalved and i just want to show them my thanks for putting on a good show all the way tho. tho it was bungie that started it all, i'm just happy to see that it has come so far and how one game could inspire me so much. you guys have done a GREAT job at making this one of the best storys ever told. keep the story alive guys. i know you all are dedicated to halo but sorry to say no one loves halo more than i do. sence halo2 i have got every limeted edition so far except this one. but thats ok. life has its moments. but all in all Bungie, 343, microsoft studios... with every drop of spartan blood running tho my vains... thank you. i hope to one day shake your hands. but for now... lets merk. GT: KReaMCHeeSFetus.

I hope someone can pass alone my message to them... they desurve my thanks...

Hey everyone, wasn't too sure if it was possible or not but I'm trying to find away to contact anyone from 343. I've been a DEEP dedicated halo fan and follower seance the release of Combat Evolved and i just want to show them my thanks for putting on a good show all the way tho. tho it was Bungie that started it all, i'm just happy to see that it has come so far and how one game could inspire me so much. you guys have done a GREAT job at making this one of the best stories ever told. keep the story alive guys. i know you all are dedicated to halo but sorry to say no one loves halo more than i do. since Halo 2 i have got every limited edition so far except this one. but that's ok. life has its moments. but all in all Bungie, 343, Microsoft studios... with every drop of spartan blood running tho my veins... thank you. i hope to one day shake your hands. but for now... lets merk. GT: KReaMCHeeSFetus.

I hope someone can pass alone my message to them... they deserve my thanks...

This isn't the official forums. Go to halo.xbox.com for that. If you want to contact 343 about your ummm "support" just make a post in their forums and hopefully bsangel or somebody will see it considering how much she blogs.