Halo 4 Campstravaganza!

Twinreaper

Twinreaper, your sig makes my whole computer lag, so I spent 10 minutes trying to get to the bottom of the page lol

I will enter, but I suggest starting at some day later than the release day, for example Nov. 10th. That will give everyone who pre-ordered it to get their copy and more participants basically, also for those who pre-ordered from sites like Amazon or MightyApe (I think that's one of the sites?) but I'm definitely in.

Yup. Timezones are out of my control. As long as you start playing in your region on no earlier than the street release date, it's on! But let be known now, that due to most people not being able to play due to school or work...I think the timezone difference will not be an issue. Middle of the week makes it hard for anyone to sit in one game sitting and complete it...let alone on Legendary.

I will be expecting a completed campaign no earlier than Saturday night following the release.

In Australia, the game comes out on a holiday, so people can play it and complete it, and therefore get first place....

With the deadline only days away now, I felt it would be a good idea to touch base and reiterate the rules. Some people have found it quite unfair for the contest due to timezones, countries and other differences. Those I cannot control. Somewhere in the world it is a different day everyday.

I can however lie to rest everyone's fear of people winning this contest by playing offline. You see, the guidelines for the contest clearly state I need a link to a save-film to show the entire last level. This alone will show the date it was made, as well as show if there were any hacks involved. Furthermore, because I need a link to waypoint to see the film, this also allows me to see the players career. I will be able to see when and what day said player completed the levels. Even when playing offline, you still get achievements, and when the Xbox syncs the local profile with the Waypoint profile, the Waypoint one will show exactly when the achievement was earned. So even if someone today completed all levels except the last, I would be able to see they did so before street release date.

So do not fear good people...Twin is not easily tricked or fooled. Everyone has a fair equal chance of winning.

• Like 4

You know, even though I can not be apart of this; I shall still attempt to be the first in the world (under stander release circumstances) to finish halo 4 on primary difficulty (legendary). Why you may ask? Because a wise man once said, "because it's there". Also, stealing the thunder from the winner will make me happier than a dog with his bone by a worm fireplace. The game is afoot!