Halo 4 Campstravaganza!

Twinreaper

Holy sweet mother of Jesus!

We win one of these awesome prizes for completing Halo 4 on Legendary?

I'm in! :D

Thank you, Twin, for making this!

Halo 4 Campaign doesn't look too difficult, but I hope to win one of these awesome prizes!

This is pretty awesome, Halo 4 here I come! :D

As for the questions regarding the prize and the co-op thing...

#1.) I may optionally offer either a Visual Studio 2012 or 2012 prize or maybe something else from my library if the said winner already has a working valid copy of Windows 8 or 7.

#2.) The Co-op is a non-issue. All I am looking for is the achievement for "solo" and a complete gamesave film of the last level. Unless you complete all levels solo, you don't get the solo achievement, and the solo skull and swords won't appear as colored in on your waypoint profile.

Im in. I could finally fix mandis computer if I won. But im not cocky. So count me in. Ill try my best to finish it. So far it hasnt taken me over 3 days to finish a campaing on halo. Thats if I apply my self.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup. Timezones are out of my control. As long as you start playing in your region on no earlier than the street release date, it's on! But let be known now, that due to most people not being able to play due to school or work...I think the timezone difference will not be an issue. Middle of the week makes it hard for anyone to sit in one game sitting and complete it...let alone on Legendary.

I will be expecting a completed campaign no earlier than Saturday night following the release.

I really don't want to rush through the Halo 4 campaign, I want to take my time and enjoy it. Besides, I hate Windows 8, my 7 works fine.

that's why i play it twice first on normal than legendary

I will be expecting a completed campaign no earlier than Saturday night following the release.

i think i can manage to complete it before that