Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 1

Slenderman

I am never going into a cryotube.

I couldn't agree more. -- Seems like a promising series. Action-wise we didn't see much in this video, but I expect in the following episodes there should be some more combat. Also, with that small 1 second clip at the end, we might have some foreshadowing for an upcoming conflict. (Althought that's just me speculating).

I couldn't agree more. -- Seems like a promising series. Action-wise we didn't see much in this video, but I expect in the following episodes there should be some more combat. Also, with that small 1 second clip at the end, we might have some foreshadowing for an upcoming conflict. (Althought that's just me speculating).

Obvously covenant. Read the books.

Soon as I woke up on Friday I watched this lol.

I must say, they've done a pretty good job getting this put together. The Marine armor looks amazing and the Warthog made me literally go "OMG!" lol.

Can't wait for episode 2 where we'll hopefully get to see how they made the Covenant look :P

Can't wait for episode 2 where we'll hopefully get to see how they made the Covenant look :P

I think we won't see any Covenant. We saw, in the trailer, an invisible elite standing on a puddle of water, and then the Chief kills him, but we still don't see it. I guess they will fight an "invisible" menace...

I haven't been keeping up to date on halo in the last year or two, but I used to be big into the lore.

How can the master chief be present at this conflict?

I thought that first contact was Harvest, and that the master chief first heard of the covenant AFTER the slaughter on Harvest.

Can someone please reassure me that the halo lore wasn't raped again? :(